Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Kyrina chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
this chapter seems like a sorta filler, but its good :D
Obsession Changes Things chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
OMG! FINALLY AN UPDATE! ITS A MIRACLE! HAHAHA YAY! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR EVER FOR ONE, AND I MUST SAY YOU DID NOT DISSAPOINT ALTHOUGH EVEN THOUGH IT WAS LONG I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO READ THE DINNER AS WELL, AND MAYBE MORE HAPPENING. BUT ALL AND ALL GREAT UPDATE, LOVE YOUR WRITING: JOKES, HUMILIATION, DRAMA AND ALL. UPDATE SOON.

OBSESSION
DanBan.E chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Haha, awesome! I like how she hates shopping, if it were me I would be in heaven. PLEASE DON'T HAVE HER BREAK UP WITH HIM! I like them together more! I hope she trips and he catches her! Can they start having feelings for each other, or have him stop insulting her! It is cute when he protects her from his friends! Makes me happy! UPDATE!

Love, Dani (Thanks!)
Silly-girl15 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I love this storie :)
madebeautiful chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
I love your story. You do a great job with Katie's personality. Please update soon!
geminibaby6789 chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Thanks for the chapter! Yeah, I wouldn't be able to walk in 4 inch heels either. Can't wait to find out what happens during their date! Update soon! :)
Bookwormstrangly chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Yeah!

so i liked the chapter, but i have to say, if i had hals mom draging me around id friggin choke the women in a heartbeat..
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
This is hilarious, just totally side-splitting. I love it. Update soon!
kulash chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
great chapter

It is very funny
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i love it!um.. if you got reviews by itsagirlthing it was me(just felt the need to share that with you)
jarrah chapter 7 . 11/13/2008
oh my gosh... i've been waiting for this update for so long... i TOTALLY understand how you're feeling towards school... uh! but hey... thanks for the update.. i like how things are going with hal and katie... if only james likes katie then it would totally make a good love triangle... and maybe you can kill chad in the process.. i hate him... and i hope nobody heard katie and ruth's conversation in the CR about hal and katie "fake dating"... i love social skills... pls update as soon as you can...
DanBan.E chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Wow, THIS IS AMAZING! Your writing is great, and I love the idea! Of course there is the rich guy-poor girl cliche, but the plot is incredibly original! I love this! James is unpredictable, as is the rest of this, but it's amazing! When you talked about the fornicating thing, I laughed for freaking 10 minutes. My sister came in asking me if I was on crack, and I was like, no! THIS IS JUST HILARIOUS! Chad is great! I LOVE IT! UPDATE!

Love, Dani (Read my stories! :?)
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
update soon please!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
Loved it at some parts it felt awkward her mum mostly but keep it up and update asap
FictionRose chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
I'm so glad you waited to update, 'cause I really needed a pick-me-up today, and this was just the thing to make me feel better! I hope you update soon, but I understand about school and life and trying to get chapters out at all so take your time.
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »