Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Sabreal chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
people are convinced u hate them just cos ur not updating?

well, i'm not one of them. u update when u update and i understand the whole paper thing but i'm planning to do them ALL during xmas break. hopefully.

so their first date...and they eat burgers and go to the theater? that must be the most romantic thing ive heard in like, *pause* FOREVER.

Well pretty close anyway.

BanishedPrince chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Good chapter, although I excepted it to be more eventful as far as Kate and Hal are concerned. I figured he should have at least acted like she looked a little pretty, but he completely blew her off. But I do think he likes her more than he lets one, hopefully.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
shy green rock chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Don't worry about updating constantly, I completely understand the full-time college student problem, I have it too...

So I wonder what was wrong with Hal, why did he grimace when he saw her? Is it because he likes her regular self more then the fake glamorous one? That would be soo cute!

Can't wait for the next chapter, well I can wait, no pressure!
madebeautiful chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait for you to update!
DanBan.E chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I don't hate you! I did scream when I saw the email update, but I don't hate you! In fact I love you! Amazing chapter! Sigh, Hal is such a BRAT! URG! As much as wish he would change his ways for Kate, somehow, I don't know if that's gonna happen. And James IS perfect. Almost... Too perfect... BUMBUMBUM! Haha, I hope they enjoyed the movie! Lol, and I'll be waiting for the update. I understand how much college can suck (even though I'm not in it...)

Love, Dani
Bookwormstrangly chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Yeah! loved the chapter, it seems to me Hal is getting a wee bit better in the maners department and all, update soon!
geminibaby6789 chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
THanks for the chapter! Wow! Crazy night huh? Aww...Hal seems so gentlemanly here. They look good together. That's all I have to say. Chad is such a nerd. Lol. Yeah, I know what u mean. I've a tons of papers and midterms the last couple of week. So, best of luck on your finals and hope for an update soon! :)
soon chapter 8 . 12/4/2008

c'mon already! Its already written! :( dont make me sad.
cbprice25 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
I'm enjoying this. I'm looking forward to more!
Tsuta chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! I love it so much Kate is hysterical. Especially her translations and I suppose Hal is charming in his annoying sense. Great characters.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
yay! you updated! this chapter is a good start to what i hope will be a good week! anyway, love the chapter, update soonER please!
jarrah chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
nice one!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I'm overjoyed that I've found this story. I've been looking for something new to read lately, but everything I've tried was either boring or completely cliched (I enjoy a fall in love with the twin brother's best friend stories as much as the next girl, but oy...). This was clever and refreshing, and I was giggling like a complete moron through most of it. I feel like I ought to be throwing roses at your feet, but I'll settle for begging for the next chapter. I need my fix!
DawnAwakens chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
oh my i love this story! and i LOVE hal he's so cute - but the two of them really need to start LIKING each other. PLEASE UPDATE SOON - like tomorrow lol. I love it!
DawnAwakens chapter 5 . 11/29/2008