Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
madebeautiful chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter. I can't wait for you to update!
DanBan.E chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I don't hate you! I did scream when I saw the email update, but I don't hate you! In fact I love you! Amazing chapter! Sigh, Hal is such a BRAT! URG! As much as wish he would change his ways for Kate, somehow, I don't know if that's gonna happen. And James IS perfect. Almost... Too perfect... BUMBUMBUM! Haha, I hope they enjoyed the movie! Lol, and I'll be waiting for the update. I understand how much college can suck (even though I'm not in it...)

Love, Dani
Bookwormstrangly chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
Yeah! loved the chapter, it seems to me Hal is getting a wee bit better in the maners department and all, update soon!
geminibaby6789 chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
THanks for the chapter! Wow! Crazy night huh? Aww...Hal seems so gentlemanly here. They look good together. That's all I have to say. Chad is such a nerd. Lol. Yeah, I know what u mean. I've a tons of papers and midterms the last couple of week. So, best of luck on your finals and hope for an update soon! :)
soon chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Apparently 'soon' means TAKING FOREVER TO PUT THE CHAPTER THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN UP ONLINE!

c'mon already! Its already written! :( dont make me sad.
cbprice25 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
I'm enjoying this. I'm looking forward to more!
Tsuta chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon! I love it so much Kate is hysterical. Especially her translations and I suppose Hal is charming in his annoying sense. Great characters.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
yay! you updated! this chapter is a good start to what i hope will be a good week! anyway, love the chapter, update soonER please!
jarrah chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
nice one!
Venus Smurf1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I'm overjoyed that I've found this story. I've been looking for something new to read lately, but everything I've tried was either boring or completely cliched (I enjoy a fall in love with the twin brother's best friend stories as much as the next girl, but oy...). This was clever and refreshing, and I was giggling like a complete moron through most of it. I feel like I ought to be throwing roses at your feet, but I'll settle for begging for the next chapter. I need my fix!
DawnAwakens chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
oh my i love this story! and i LOVE hal he's so cute - but the two of them really need to start LIKING each other. PLEASE UPDATE SOON - like tomorrow lol. I love it!
DawnAwakens chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY :)

amazing. update soon!
shy green rock chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
Uhm I felt like the chapter was a bit short, but I still liked it.

I really love how Hal points out to Katie that James is not perfect, because it's so true. I think I mentioned this earlier, when we place someone on an alter (like Katie does to James) the moment we realize they are not what they seem it breaks our heart even more. She said that he was gentlemenly, but she hasn't figured out that so is Hal. He goes and opens the door for her and everything.

I can't wait for their date. I'm sensing some falling in the next chapter with her 4 inch heels, but oh well Hal is there.

Sorry about rambling! Good luck with next chapter!
FictionRose chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
I don't think I've updated in a month and a half to be honest. LOL.

Katie feels about the same way as I do about dresses and high heels, not to mention the gravity issues we both seem to have. I hope she punches Hal, that would be awesome. Can't wait for more, but seriously take your time.
RosexRed03 chapter 8 . 11/29/2008
That shopping scene was hilarious, I can just imagine this whole thing goging on and of course hal's mom is unfased by all this.

This story is really good and I like the way you write as well, keep up the good work.
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »