Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Smlie09 chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
*squee!* That is so cutee! I like Katie's mom, she's just so...immature! XDXD

Update A.S.A.P!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
HAHAHAHHA! OH MAN THIS WHOLE CHAPTER I WAS LAUGHING AT THE LITTLE JOKES YOU HAVE IN THERE. IT KINDA SUCKS HER WHOLE DAD THING AND GEEZ WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SHE WOULD ACTUALLY BE LIKE THAT. IM STILL CONVINCED THERE ALL SNOBES THE WHOLE OH SHE DOESN'T BELONG WITH US BECAUSE WERE RICH AND SHE'S ONLY A HOUSE KEEPERS DAUGHTER IS SO MEAN. STILL LOVE THE STHORY THOUGH. OH WHERE EXACTLY DOES THIS TAKE PLACE? IS IT WINTER AND THAT IS WHY ITS COLD?... UPDATE SOON.

OBSESSION
geminibaby6789 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Thanks for the update! Man, those ladies are just all fake. Must be hard being rich and famous and all. Glad I'm not a part of it. Can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon! :)
shy green rock chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Okay first off, I LOVE JOSH GROBAN! I'm really glad that Katie mentioned him, I was probably squealing over here haha

Secondly, great chapter! I love Ruth! I love Hal! I love Katie! You notice all the love, right?

I think Hal really does like her and we can see this when he answeres Ruth's question about what he likes about Katie, and him tryng to kiss her and all haha

KEEP IT UP!

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
xoxokristen chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
LOVE IT! Please update again!
WriterGurl123 chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Too funny...I think that Kate and Hal have more in common than they think, but they never took the time to get to know each other because of their economic backgrounds, that and Hal is a complete player.

Love it!
BanishedPrince chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
Loved the chapter. Hal and Kate have such great chemistry. But I really did wish you could update sooner, because honestly it's so long between updates I completely forget about the story until I get an email about a new chapter. I read this chapter and forgot everything that had previously happened. I actually just went back and read the whole thing to remember everything that had happened and to try to put all of the characters together.

But good job so far, I really do LOVE this story. Kate is just so easy to like, and somehow Hal just seems like her Prince Charming. Not to mention the fact that something about him that I can't quite put my finger on is SO sexy.
sooner or later its over chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
:) good so far
Obsession Changes Things chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
WOW!This story is great, really great start update soon! Hal's funny and I love Katie!

Obsession
i love life chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
gr8 story really funny

update soon pls
Julie chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
what every girl wants to hear. i need you to fake date my son because he has a horrible reputation. although the people love to see me screw up, they don't love me thing is probably true. i love that she doesn't know why she is playing football! and that she agreed to fake date him... and that because she agreed he now has to know her name in public... and i love reading your story and i know this is short but oh well... peace out darling!
Julie chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
So I have to say... great chapter... sounds like me at a football game... i love the cleaning scene... and he is honest, although he's sorta a pig too so whatever works i guess... the tennis thing is like a nightmare... forced to play an uncoordinated sport in public, paparrazi show up and then everyone in the world knows how bad you are... interesting place to end the chapter... she's gonna be famous... that is what she will learn at breakfast! I so love Henry... me get hurt a lot? um, well can't deny that, I do see myself in the complete lack of athletic ability! I am glad that I am in your story!
Sabreal chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
Ha...why does katie always seem to put herself in "intimate" situations in other people's pov's but she really isn't at all? It's just...accidents.

So she has agreed to "fake date" Hal...I envison plenty of funny situations to ensue and lots of romantic positions (not physically! i mean figuratively) to get into...

And who says reading fics aren't educational? I have leart one new word today...Fornicate.

Thanks for that. Update whenever next possible!

Sabreal chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
“Is that what she wanted? The Bunsen burner?” he grins at Chad and slides it across the table, “She comes over here and jumps in my lap talking about a burning feeling. Chick’s a freak.”

x

That line is a classic. It made me burst out laughing.

First and foremost...Hal listens to MUSIC? No, that's not what i meant...he listens to VIOLINS?/! Which our pratogonist happens to be very good at? Coincidence, I think not.

The last bit was hilarious. When they're gazing into each other eyes and there are violins in the background reaching a crescendo. How more ironic can you get?

Simply amazing.

Sabreal chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Tennis? And she ain't a big fan of sports? *gulp*

sO Hal's real name is Henry? I'd never have guessed! Well till you had written it down anyway. I hope Katie gets Hal back good for that "stocky girls get put at the bottom" comment. How rude.

Loving it.