Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Sabreal chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Really liked this chapter. Hal sounds like a right piece of work.

So far I'm loving all the characters. Yes, even Chad.

x
FictionRose chapter 6 . 10/3/2008
Oh my GOD. This is absolute GENIUS. Pure comedy GENIUS. I ADORE Katie, she's such a doll! Hal is such a cocky jerk, I love it. You've have made my entire WEEK.
geminibaby6789 chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Thanks for the chapter! Wow, I would probably go blind with all the flashes in my face. Don't really understand how celebrities deal with that stuff 24/7, ya know. Coolz. Can't wait to find out how their "relationship" goes. Thanks! Update soon! :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
love the update

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

*does little dance for update*

-ifly*hugs*
AJones chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
sorry, it's just that when i'm into a story, i get kinda excited, you know?

LOL, she threw the ball and hit hal in the butt! laughed my ass off

see ya on the next chappie :D
BanishedPrince chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
I'm loving the story, but I think you either need to update faster or make your chapters longer because I feel like I'm waiting two weeks for a new chapter and then when it gets here I finish reading it in like 5 minutes.

But it's really good, I like Hal, and I really like Katie. She kind of reminds me of Mia in the Princess Diaries. And for some weird reason I kind of picture James as Michael in the movie, only a lot cuter. I don't know why, I just realized that I did.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
k-ky chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Nice nice story. Love it.. Can't wait for the next chapter..
Kyrina chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
this is so awesome please update soon!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Great Chapter Great Length love this story and Hal he so loves her lol anyway awesome
shy green rock chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
I liked the length, the structure, the party although I wished you would have explained it a bit better and more thouroughly, does that make sense? One minute she's at the party, the next she's drunk, then in a closet and then home saying that she is going to be his girlfriend. I already think that Hal likes her, personally, I think he is just waiting for her to realize that she likes him.

Good Luck with it all!
xoxokristen chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
okay, so we have some more going on, which is good, and i love the story so far, please update again soon!
AJones chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
chad is really funny, especially love the outfit (and the pencils!). i'm gald i came across your story, been good so far :D

one question, though: are james and lily going to be together? kind of got that feeling during the game.
Trench Coats Suck chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Great Length I loved it please update asap
Trench Coats Suck chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
I loved this chapter
Trench Coats Suck chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Loved it I can't believe that Fat remark not cool man I wanted to hurt him but I held it in
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »