Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
alllllasdfkasjdk chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
I've always hated this chapter. and i always will. that will never change as long as i live.
mee chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
I wouldn't mind Hal seducing me. Nope, not one bit :D
TheKiralee chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Heh. YOLO.

And when you say "awful metal music" I hope that's not your personal opinion xDD

I love almost everything about this story. Everything except when you say "Yea" rather than "Yeah" xD Makes the characters seem like they're trying to have fucking swag. Gawd I'm sick of all this swag people talk about these days xDD
Too Much Info chapter 31 . 7/14/2012
Whoah. Fictionpress has changed. Okay, I've been reading this story since 11 P.M. and now it's nearly 4 A.M. in the morning. I hope that none of my family heard my cackling laughter because man, this story was hilarious. Cliche, cute, fun, and ah, I love Hal and Kate. And just this whole story. So much. I've been reduced to mush and happiness and I will have a 'hangover' due to lack of sleep and a mushy, cliche and great romance FP story. Wish me good luck on surviving my busy day tomorrow! And I hope to read Hal's POV soon! You are an amazing writer with a really good sense of humor!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This is grabbing my attention, seems quite involving.
OPatron chapter 31 . 7/9/2012
hi! just wanted to say that this made me crack up on numerous accounts. completely hilarious! i wanted to know if you had any actors/actresses in mind for your characters. i dont know why, but i really see Hal as Patrick Shriver. anways, fantastic job!
s6s chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
hey this is so nice of you :D
dress chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
at first, i wasn't sure about this story, but i finished reading it and it was GREAT! you should definitely write more in hal's pov :)
kthxbye chapter 32 . 7/3/2012
Dang. Haha it's ok i guess. you obviously don't have to... but still. it would complete my life. i love these people! they're my freaking favorite! i wish you had more time to write, but maybe now that it's summer you can! ohmigosh. i think i'd die.

anyways(: please write more! this story is seriously so amazing!

Brittney(:
kthxbye chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
and i'm still in love with this story. like that's seriously the 4th time i've read it(: haha(: you're an amazing writer and i hope you continue more with this story, and Hals P.O.V. Gah. I just love it. so much.

Thanks for the amazing story with these two. I'll seriously be checking on this bookmark every so often to see if you've updated, and that would complete my life(:(: ...but seriously.

Brittney(:(:
kthxbye chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
I hate this chapter with all my heart): it makes me want to cry):
ooglemac chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
lol this is the chapter that made me start to like the story :)
deadcatjumping chapter 32 . 6/8/2012
hi, i just have to leave a note and say that i really like your story ) its really sweet and i love katie's sense of humour. thanks for making my day/night it seems. keep writing
The Imagination Addict chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
hahahaha love courtney
MADdreamers chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
This story was so great. I couldn't stop laughing. I love Katherine's character! Despite grammatical errors, it was nicely written. Great job! I couldn't stop reading.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »