Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
BookWorm24 chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
Holy crap! SO FREAKING EXCITED that your going to write the story from Hal's POV! ) I seriously canNOT wait to read the next chapter! I think you did a wonderful job on the story through Katie's POV, and I'm excited to read more of your work. )
Bianca Roz chapter 18 . 3/26/2012
Aww! I love when Hal and Kate fall asleep on the couch together. I'm loving the chemistry. It must be so hard for Kate to hold back her feelings for him when he's so up for getting frisky! Hahaha!
Bianca Roz chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
I'm loving Hal more and more. "Please don't hit me anymore." I went all gooey when he said that. HAHA!
twibbit chapter 32 . 3/25/2012
;")
thakshi chapter 31 . 3/18/2012
How does this story only have 994 reviews? it should be in the 1000 club! its amazingg!
OldFragrance chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
I liked it ! It was great, I was so sad during the 'break-up' part with heaviness in my chest and all.

Their relationship is well written and the evolution slow enough but not too slow (just the right amount, and balance is the harder to obtain :))

But I can't help but wonder: what exactly was 'the plan'? I think I have a good idea of it but it's not the same as really knowing it. So...

What exactly was it? :)

(Excuse me by advance if there is any mistakes, English is not my native language.)
BlackRoseG chapter 32 . 2/23/2012
I have to say its very hard to come across a good story like this one. I really like Hal's pov but It would be great for more just to see his side of the story. anyway I've read both your stories more than twice and I have to say you are an amazing author and you should continue to write stories!
cupcakes97 chapter 32 . 2/17/2012
OMG this story was amazing! i love love love Hal and Katie. This story goes in my top 5 for best fictionpress stories. :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
ahhhh! I'm so happy I finally found such a good read on FP after such a long time! Many thanks and good job!

Also, Hals POV would have been amazing lol
whattodowithabrokenheart chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I loved this story! It was the shit! I couldn't not skip a chapter. Wow, lovely writing. ASDFGHJKL fangirling everywhere.
lovelikehope chapter 32 . 2/14/2012
I meant to write a review for this Sunday night, but I was exhausted at one in the morning so I fell asleep instead.

Anyhow, this was a amazing story! I loved just about every part. There was some errors with grammar but the overall feel and originality of the story made me completely overlook that. I love the chemistry between Hal and Katie, despite the fact that she didn't see it. Her personality had me cracking up at just about every part in this story which is a great change from the authors who try too hard with their characters. Your characters felt natural; like they could be real people that you would see wailing down the street or at some gala benefit. I think the only part I didn't like was James/Lily. James was a complete ass and Lily was just too sweet to go through all that mess.

Overall: fantastic. This should be made into a a few changes to the plot, but it would be a smash.

Loved it, love your style. That is all.

Also .
iloveyouboo chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
I LOVE this story! Seriously, I'm obsessed. I keep re-reading all the cute parts with Hal and Katie :) You're writing is sooo good! I love that the conversations are realistic and I can imagine what's going on clearly in my head (If that makes sense?) AND YOU USED CORRECT GRAMMAR! AH! So many stories are basically unreadable because of poor grammar. Anyway, the dialogue is perfect and you should definitely keep up with writing! (seriously, though. It's perfect.)

This may just be my all-time favorite story on Fictionpress :)
meee chapter 32 . 1/25/2012
ok WTF. you have almost 1000 views and you won't even write more? whhyyy? we all freaking love this story! and we all want to read it from the guy's point of view because we're probably all girls and it's always a little more romantic if we know what the guy is thinking too. please write more on Hal's POV! that would mean the world to... well everyone(: haha(: but seriously. we all think this story is amazing so you should just write is from Hal's perspective(: please?(:

just consider the possibility because it could make you famous(; haha(:
Mary chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
This is definitely my favorite chapter so far!
SUW3LLY chapter 31 . 1/14/2012
all i can say is WOW awesome story. its the best i have read since i got on this website.
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »