Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
geminibaby6789 chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Thanks for the chapter! Wow, I would probably go blind with all the flashes in my face. Don't really understand how celebrities deal with that stuff 24/7, ya know. Coolz. Can't wait to find out how their "relationship" goes. Thanks! Update soon! :)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
love the update

cant wait for more

hope you update soon

*does little dance for update*

-ifly*hugs*
AJones chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
sorry, it's just that when i'm into a story, i get kinda excited, you know?

LOL, she threw the ball and hit hal in the butt! laughed my ass off

see ya on the next chappie :D
BanishedPrince chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
I'm loving the story, but I think you either need to update faster or make your chapters longer because I feel like I'm waiting two weeks for a new chapter and then when it gets here I finish reading it in like 5 minutes.

But it's really good, I like Hal, and I really like Katie. She kind of reminds me of Mia in the Princess Diaries. And for some weird reason I kind of picture James as Michael in the movie, only a lot cuter. I don't know why, I just realized that I did.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
k-ky chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Nice nice story. Love it.. Can't wait for the next chapter..
Kyrina chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
this is so awesome please update soon!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Great Chapter Great Length love this story and Hal he so loves her lol anyway awesome
shy green rock chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
I liked the length, the structure, the party although I wished you would have explained it a bit better and more thouroughly, does that make sense? One minute she's at the party, the next she's drunk, then in a closet and then home saying that she is going to be his girlfriend. I already think that Hal likes her, personally, I think he is just waiting for her to realize that she likes him.

Good Luck with it all!
xoxokristen chapter 6 . 10/1/2008
okay, so we have some more going on, which is good, and i love the story so far, please update again soon!
AJones chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
chad is really funny, especially love the outfit (and the pencils!). i'm gald i came across your story, been good so far :D

one question, though: are james and lily going to be together? kind of got that feeling during the game.
Trench Coats Suck chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Great Length I loved it please update asap
Trench Coats Suck chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
I loved this chapter
Trench Coats Suck chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Loved it I can't believe that Fat remark not cool man I wanted to hurt him but I held it in
Trench Coats Suck chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter you sort of have an Gilmore Girl Element to it don't you with the mother and daughter realtionship and then with her blue eyes just saying great chapter though I love Hal his pretty cool
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Great first chapter I loved it
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »