Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Trench Coats Suck chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter you sort of have an Gilmore Girl Element to it don't you with the mother and daughter realtionship and then with her blue eyes just saying great chapter though I love Hal his pretty cool
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Great first chapter I loved it
jarrah chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
i love this chapter. it's very .. pls do update soon.. i wanna know what happens esp in their school after everybody sees the pictures...
geminibaby6789 chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
O...I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. Thanks for the chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
bookwormstrangly chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
wow great chapter..I guess hal's not as much as an ass but he's still frickin mean
jinx89 chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Hey there! In the words of McDonald's: "I'm lovin' it!" If I had more time I would leave you a more constructive review. But since it's really good and there's really nothing I can give you constructive criticism on and I should probably be doing my homework, I'll just say keep up the great work!
BanishedPrince chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
Great chapter, keep em coming.
Ciaobellla chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
it was an awesome chapter!

please update soner than last time! HEHE ;)
tourana chapter 5 . 9/9/2008
hey amazing story. I can't wait to read more. please update soon
shy green rock chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
That is so cool about Hal being a nickname for Harry which was a nickname for Henry haha you really did your research.

Alright, I loved that the chapter was long and that there was some interaction between Hal and Kate. Oh yea and the conversation with her mother lol

The tennis match was good, but poor girl can really NOT play. I like how you really described what a club is like. Good job!

Can't wait for next chapter!
xoxokristen chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
love the story, i have been waiting for this point in the plot line and i can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
kalush chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
great chapter

I like her reaction

However the father feels cold after setting her up
Julie chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
So I honestly thought that I had reviewed this, but I checked and apparently I was wrong. Go figure. I really don't remember. Gotta love overdone PDA, its what makes going out in public fun. ;)And I agree with Ruth, whoever the girl is probably knows exactly what she is doing. Hahaha I love Henry. He makes me happy. Dinner in bed? I definitely wouldn't have done it. I particularly love that Mrs. Monroe was like you didn't have to carry them all the way up here, when they were the ones who requested dinner in bed. Typical rich people. Just say thanks and leave it at that. So I am assuming that his dinner fell all over the floor as well. That seems like something I would do, falling when he was going to make sure I'm okay. Wait, wouldn't his dinner be on the floor with the shattered plate? I'm confused. Wow she gets hurt a lot. I love ya darling!
BanishedPrince chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
I think I definitely love this story more than Difference.

I read the summary and I was kind of hesitant to read it because i don't really go for stories like that, the whole "celebrity" thing, but after reading these first four chapters I have to say, I am absolutely in LOVE.

I LOVE how he calls her Kate, for some reason it's just so sexy. Don't let ANYone else call her that, ever, it would completely ruin it.

I say this once more and with even more feeling, you have GOT to write faster. PLEASE
shy green rock chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
Alright, I have got to say that Katie is showing some symptoms of liking Hal. I love how you described Chad laughing, the whole falling into his lap, the parents having ya know, and most of all the interactions between Hal and Katie. I can't wait for the tennis match and the party!
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »