Reviews for Servitude of the HalfFairy
revenoir chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Hi! I enjoyed reading your 'Servitude of the Half-fairy'. I love your description of characters, especially the part about Emillia's new attire. And I am hoping that Alexander's good-looking, because he seems to be my type

Although the pace & the development of your story seems a little too fast, I think it's cute in overall. Well-done, and can't wait to see the next chapter!
Bleeding Liar chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
oh i really liked it hope that you may continue it, it really is interesting
Bleeding Liar chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
very cute
Bleeding Liar chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
cute
ZombieJV chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
heck yes! i'm a badass prince guy! i'm content. this made my day.
ChibiChiisai chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
lol i like joseph he sounds hot 'course thats my opinion... Great update UPDATE SOON
Teffie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is a good start! Alexander sounds really cute. :)

A few comma mistakes:

"“Come, my dear,” a short, somewhat pudgy(,) man said"

“Sir(,) would you like me to unpack your belongings for you?”

Good work, overall. Maybe a few more sensory details would be nice, but you described your characters well. Till next time!
DigitalScripter chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
Better then the first chapter. Though I would recomend trying to make chapters a little longer.
DigitalScripter chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
The opening could use some work. I think you need a better in opening hook to get the readers attention.
KayleeBlack chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really like it so far. I'm surprised you've started another story, what with the 4 or so you have going already. (This is Sarah, btw)
SilentDurian chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
I like this story a lot. I am in agreement with Prometheus though. It is moving a bit quickly. I enjoy how you let us kind of know what's coming next. Good work!
ZombieJV chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
fun...maybe a little fast paced but otherwise well laid out. write more ASAP please. good job so far. :)
ZombieJV chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Off to a good start. Good descriptions and dialogue. Well balanced thoughts and voices. Keep it up! :)