Reviews for Lick My Sweet
QueenCasey chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
I would love to be a beta. I do know grammar, spelling, and all that kind of stuff. Plus I have a lot of free time on my hands! So if you want I'd be willing.
All.PenNames.Must.Be.Unique chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Very interesting (and funny). *clicks to next chapter*
Bexy31 chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
Hi, I just read your story, and it's really really good! _ You probably already knew that though, ha ha.

I love Heath! Lol. He's amazing.

Please keep up the good work! _
Jevanminx chapter 13 . 11/1/2008
Oh, cant wait for the next chapter, hehehehe. Heath is like a five year old its too sweet.

They Call Me Soysauce chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
Post it! POST. IT. o-o
JtheChosen1 chapter 13 . 10/31/2008
o man ur suchj a spaz and i absolutely luv it! especially the lines "I SAID BE JEALOUS!" cuz its totally true when ur the only one with a car and sudden;y everyone and their freakin mother luff u! cant wait for the special!
VandySKYXBridge chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Please update soon! I love your story!
whitetyger123 chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Rachel is so awesome! She kinda reminds me of... me lol.

Poor Seth. He's so confused. But... he should pick Heath, because Heath is awesome and cute, and Kyle is hot, and cute usually means uke, so if he picked Heath than Seth would definatly be seme! Yesh, my fangirl logic works!

I can vote more than once? Bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny! If you want the bunny to win, just remind your readers about what they do in their spare time! I'm sure that would work for all the fangirls out there, like myself!

Can't wait till next chapter! I got my friend to read this, and she loved it!
Jevanminx chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
Aw I love Heath to bits, he's so sweet. So Seth dealt with Kyle a bit better now, wonder where its going to go from here.

JtheChosen1 chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
k i'ma voting for the bunny now! and great work here! i like how ur charcters are pretty much all spazzes, and their language reflects that as well. all i'm asking is that u re-read u chapter before posting because its kinda annoying to read words like "CARP" instead of "CRAP".

other than that, keep up the excellent work!
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 10/24/2008
okay several things here and i'll list them to make it simple:

1. i vote for cat...meow!

2. this is a hilarious story! so keep up the great work!

3. only critique is that u re-read ur chapters and fix the minor grammer errors that pop up every now and then. using basic speel-check will solve that for you. Or get a Beta!

4. can't wait for more!
kitsuneneko88 chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
this is really well writen! why do all the bad things have to happen to the characters i like?

any way...my vote for the costume is the kitty.
CaFFy chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
o Interesting lol. Will have to continue another day though.
Jevanminx chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
Hm, bunny or kitty, its so hard to choose, um kitty, it's gunna have to be. And poor Heath, but I think Seth needs to get with Kyle, they seem really good together.

whitetyger123 chapter 11 . 10/22/2008
No! Heath, don't cry! It will all be ok... once you break up with Abby. I am sure that this is somehow her fault and she should be hung by her neck for it.

No mousy. Bunny, because you KNOW what they do in their spare time! Ok, so I said that last chapter, but this should count as another vote, cause I want bunny!

Ok, don't blame me for not making much sense. I just woke up a while ago, and I want to go back to sleep. Stupid school. Die school die!

Anyway, I'm gonna leave now before I make a bigger fool of myself.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »