Reviews for Lick My Sweet
gummybaby chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This story is so awesomely cute. I just want to hug it! Please update soon, because yeah...I likey...*pets story*
paputsza chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
but see, i like it, even though you misspelled college. I'm watching this story.
paputsza chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
you misspelt college as collage in your summary, all of them. I don't think you're talking about that cute little group of pictures that is a collage, but instead a higher education system, which is a college. -. - if i'm wrong, sorry. So sorry, as you can see, i've only started chapter two, it's just that bad spelling irks me a bit when it's in the summary. :
Jevanminx chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Oh god, I do so love Heath. This story is great, it puts a little more flare into the normal clique stories.

koerle chapter 6 . 8/20/2008
Why did Josh and Seth get into a fighting match? Who provoced who? And what was said for them for losse controle in a fast food restaurant?

Are they fighting over Heath?
whitetyger123 chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
OMG, I think this is the funniest thing I have read in a very long time! I totally love Heath, he's so innocent. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update as soon as you can, even if that's not that fast. I love it so much!
hichou chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
i really love this story, it's so funny!

good job, really!
koerle chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
Cute chapter! I really didnt expect Heath to act this way. Tell a white lie about shopping... playing around with his roommate. I have to say I really like that!
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
LOL! I love how Seth affects him.
Jevanminx chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Hahahahaha, brilliant ending to that chapter, loved it.

koerle chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Heath is kind of a basket case.

And what's up with the "EVIL HAGS SHOULD BE VAINQUISHED TO THE NETHERLANDS" remark? :p
Crimson Dizzy chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
I hope his uh-hum is alright. That part just made me laugh and laugh for some reason. Abby must die.

Confetti Kitty
Dancer.In.The.Rain chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
I cant wait for the next chapter...I wonder who that guy was
Esquirella chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Heath is a hilarious and interesting character. And Seth sounds all mysterious at this point. Can hardly wait for more.
Jevanminx chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
OMG Heath is amazing, I love him, and so crazy, its great, hehehehehe.

64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »