Reviews for Fallen Sunflowers
BlueAki chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
That girl sarah is so stupid! whats wrong with her?
BlueAki chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
wow, thats terrible! I would have nightmares.
BlueAki chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
Emily truly is naive to think that slaves didn't get beaten in her household.
BlueAki chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
This reminds me of a book I have. Its a diary about a young girl growing up in slavery times in search of freedom. Very interesting. I feel like you definitely captured the feel of that time period.
BlueAki chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
even thought this is short, it has definitely caught my attention.
Bazooka Joy chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
I am back as well. Hello. I'd just like to say that I like how this story is developing. Dialogue is one of my favorites to read and I like the exchanges between your characters. Keeps it interesting. Until next time.
sjrucker chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I just found this story and I'm really glad I did. Please update to completion. Thanks!
Writing4Eternity chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
interesting
JusticeWriter chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Nice! )
heartfeltlove chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Awesome chapter :)
BabyPop Massacre chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Gosh I love this story to death. I love the way everyone speaks and each of their personalities is fasinating. Great Chapter,Great Developing Story. -BPM
Floggerdye chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
I smell an unraveling plot. D

Awesome chapter, as always.
toonmili chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
did you know that you're not accepting anonymous reviews. I just wanted to tell you that you're a great writer. I read a lot of stories on hear and I get the feeling that they are just that... stories. But you give a little more. I could tell just from the first chapter. I got a feeling when I stated, like I was beginning a great book. Good job.
Bazooka Joy chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
How awful for Sauda to witness such a horrible thing.

Servants talk is always funny to hear about.
Bazooka Joy chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
Emily is amazingly (and disgustingly) blind. She appears to be naive I guess and doesn't see the true nature of things...like with Mark.

I also noticed you changed tense a bit. I noticed it with just one sentence, you went from past to present and back to past. I often make that mistake myself and try to re read closely. But that's it.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »