Reviews for Judas
ChenyaRain chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Wow. This is amazing. I would DIE to hear it played. Haha do you possibly sing? Maybe you could sing it and put it on YouTube or something. That would be fantastic. Anyway, everything you write is incredible, as are you.

-Chen
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
oh geez.

this is awesome.

i love the line

"i saw you standing in your red Dorothy shoes."

good job
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
"Sing you songs"

I am but confused by this. Do you mean "Sing, you songs" or "Sing youR songs"?

"(Death is only grass and leaves)"

Amazing line, very raw.

Like another reviewer I agree that the first stanza is my fav too :) I particularly like the holding of the sweaty hand. It makes it seem so clumsy but pure but still sinful. Ah, the contradictions! X_x

Lovely song, I hope it has music to go along :)

- Frac from the Review Marathon and the Review Game. Come visit if you'd like (link in profile)
Heise chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I can see your writing like, evolutionize from your more early works. :D It's really, really beautiful now. I hope you continue more in this style.
jekodama chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I'd love to listen to it with the music I'm sure it has. I love the way your poetry has developed along the years. I know mine has not at all :S And darling, there's not such thing as much poetry!
rain-walker chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Well, I have read a lot of your stuff and I must say your writing style has really developed and matured over time. The stuff your writing now seems more real-life rather then fairy tales (which I know some readers aren't ready for). Anyways keep the good work and you probably will be published one day.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I really like this, good job!

Faith
wind up car in motion chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
i would love to hear this..i like the lyrics well enough on their own but i'm guessing it would work far better musically.
only pretending chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I LOVE this!
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
The first stanza is DEFINITELY my favorite, but I adore this whole thing. I've noticed your writing has been getting...grittier, I guess, less sort of I-like-fairy-tales-and-cupcakes like it was before, and while I enjoyed it plenty before, I really, REALLY like the edge you're developing. Keep up the good work, darling.