Reviews for Primavera
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i like how you gave the months personality.. i'm adding this on my favorites.. :)
cinderalla chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
i didn't get your ideas ...what do u really want to convey to us ?
alluring lies chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i love this.

it was so beautiful.

please, never stop.
Sasha 'The Dramatic' Blue chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i can imagine it

in a very colorful way

fab and double fab's job

you be an amazing writer:)
bookbound chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is pretty! It really just embodies everything about spring to me - and for some reason the bit at the end reminds me of Thumbelina . . . which is weird, but then I am that. Anyhow, you have a real gift, so thanks for sharing it!
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oohh, pretty. Kind of reminds me of T.S. Eliot, with his "April is the cruellest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land. . ." except, you know, not as morbid. Actually morbid is the absolute farthest word from this piece - there was just so much COLOR and PRETTINESS. I know just the word! It's like . . . what's that word - Primavera.

;)becky

P.S. oh wait.
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
oh my gosh Julia. (I think that's what your profile said your name was. lol.) This piece was so... so... I don't even know, just so illustrating, I think that's the word I'm looking for. Yes. Illustrating. I've always loved your works, but this one comes second only to Counting Chickens, of which I've been an avid reader since you started writing it back in April of 2006. Anywhoodles, much love, keep up the amazing work, and I hope we don't lose you under all those text books! (:

Much love, from one writer to another,

Meggsy
Fractured Illusion chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I officially APPRECIATE this poem, hah :p No but seriously, it's well made. For instance, I adore the phrase "who laughs rain". I mean, it's so strange. I am still trying to decipher it. :p

The overall turning-months-into-people concept was neat! I loved how you gave them all their own unique specialty. February was a bit dull compared to the others I admit but I think it was a good start and easy to get into :)

Keep up the good work!

- Frac, from the Review marathon (link in profile)
Sydney chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This is intensely beautiful...a true visual stunner. Bravo!
AK chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Delicate & fresh (esp. with your references to the children), a visual delight. And it sounds delicious :D I don't know what Primavera means. Is it some kind of plant? Or is it a word/phrase (sounds rather Italian)? I loved this :)
wind up car in motion chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
delicacy, emphasis, personification make me squee.
Respect Is Sexy chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Whoo personification
Tranquil Thorns chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lovely poem!

I got a mythological, fairytale-like feeling as I read this.

The wording is breathtaking, particularly 'whose pale dress grows transparent with dew' and 'muddy boy blue (green) who laughs rain'.

The only thing I noticed is that 'cheekof' should be two words, and it's smushed together instead. Right?

Keep on writing. (: