Reviews for You Stole the Kiss Right Out of Me
WithoutException chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is the second time I've read this, and it's still amazing!
Jestry chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
LOL.

I find it weird that she and Jared never talk about like, what happens between them. I guess I'd understand her feeling awkward about it. But like, she likes it, so I don't really understand why she would go on random other dates without telling Jared if she likes him or not. Like honestly.

And well, kissing her is basically confessing that he likes her, especially if he did it like, 3 times. So why the heck would it take her so long to understand that?

I don't know. The logic of this story just doesn't make sense to me.

The end is pretty cute though. (:
N.M.E chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AMUSING! I loved it! Enjoyable.
jaded image chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Ahahaha, oh Jared. That's the way to shut'em up :) I like how the girl was the one that figured out the guy liked her. Albeit...after all those kisses, it should be obvious. But it's better than the guy stuttering and mumbling his confession. Very nicely done!
peanutneko chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Hahaha! This is cute! :] I really liked the timing of this story. It wasn't too fast but it wasn't too slow either. Good job and keep up the good work!
Cortney chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
LOVED IT! This was so sweet and cute I have cavities. Nice work!
SongShadow20 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Hahaha, i loved this story. i rarely review, but i couldn't help it for this one and apparently i'm not the only one who loved it. :D good job, made me giggle in happiness
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
aw...that is so cute! i love those two! i mean, the whole next-door-neighbor-ish thing is soo overly cliched, but i liked the fluff nonetheless! :)
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Gee. I like her character and his too, that they know each other that well. Thank you for writing this story! It's wonderful, especially as a one-shot.
xHopeLesSdReaMeRx chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
i love it! XD

yeah.. i'm looking forward to the one-shots of stacey and megan:)

keep it up!
x3life chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aw i loved this! its so cute )
happy ever afterxx chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aaw I love this one-shot! It's so cute :) x
Noie chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Thanks for all the work you've submitted lately. I would love to see more one-shots for the other characters! Great job.
Amaguq chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You manage to make any story sound good! What the hell! I mean I despise gushy romances, and I love all your romance stories! Hm...at the beginning of the story, I believed Jared to be a big-headed freak that thinks he is all that. I wonder why?

I think you should go for it and write stories for Megan and Stacey.
Kibaslover chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
POOP

this story sucked.

it was the worst story i had ever read in my life.

you suck at life!

stop writing.

and dont you ever update another story ever again in your life!

[that is what i would say on opposite day]

]