Reviews for Bruise
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A fascinating poem, I'm almost at a loss of words as to what to say about it... Almost feels twisted and askew, but it's extremely engaging throughout. There's a beauty to the ugliness, it stays with you long after finishing reading it. Bravo!
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I've never heard that point of view before. I've known people who feel that way-a badge of honor. It is inside someone's head, reading it like a newspaper.

Astounding art!

McKinley
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I like this because it's an interesting point of view. I also love the descriptions because they are unique and really pretty. The only thing I might say is some punctuation might help the piece. Other than that really great job!

PS. If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (link in my profile)
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
This is the most...touching, revolting, mesmerizing poem. I love it and I hate it, but I'm supposed to aren't I? I'm loath to find you've put something so horrible into such a beautiful poem, but it's good, it's very good.

Jo
ArgentumAtelier chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I guess I can understand why people think of abuse when they read this, but what comes to mind for me is merely a love so fierce you can't hold back. It isn't a bad thing necessarily if you're sore the day after, or for a few days.
painted eyes chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
hmm... I've never looked at ...well.. i presume domestic abuse... in that light before.

Very beautifully written...

Hope things are OK with you.

painted
the face in the window chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
this is beautiful, although i'm not sure if i'm correct on what it's about. everything okay on your end?

rowan.
Shasta Valentine chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
when i think of this poem, i think of the novel "Twilight".

excellent adjective use, and your imagery was splendid.

great topic too, you executed it well.

-sv
SirScott chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Not sure what to say about this one. But it is interesting.

SirScott
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It's a take on what I assume is...well, something like domestic abuse? It's a different way to go about it since I never thought about it that way, but this is written very nicely.