Reviews for Slaves of the Moon
ColourCascade chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
I read the rewrite but because it wasn't finished I read this... I have to admit that do far the rewrite is way better. So congrats I guess on improving it so much and as you're writing just for some advice this story seems to move way too fast, and isn't very descriptive. So good pick with your writing :) I love the storyline though it had me hooked enough to continue reading
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2012
GREAT STORY :)
Binkybaby chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
update soon!
Mrs Sorbo chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
very good work thankyou :)
Unicornswag chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
OK love this story to death! But is the little sister's name Carrie or Cassie because it seems to switch
Unicornswag chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I like the story so far but I feel that Emma would question why he wanted to protect her so much. You know what I mean?
Princess Mariana chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
This is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I noticed that it isn't marked as complete, so could you please update?
Binkybaby chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
OH MY GENUIS!
Da-zGreen chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
AW. What a cute chapter! I give major Kudos! I love this story! I hope it's not ending, by the sound of it, it is ending? hahaha. Anywasy, update soon!
laughing moon chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
this is an amazing story! i cant wait to read more so please please please update as soon as you can! the only problem i have with the story is i dont think she would have just lleft her sister but i guess im glad she did and the story turned out better for it. thanks for writing!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
I know I saw that your story was finished on another site...I read it
JBrooke chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
awesome update :) what's the name of the other site?
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
Good job, keep it up
Moose chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
If the car was out of gas, why on earth would she be wanting jumper cables? If you're out of gas, you want more gas. Not a charge on your battery.
midnight84118 chapter 13 . 8/4/2010