Reviews for Victim
Puritina chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This poem is really good and funny!

Puritina
Katherine McCarrey chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
OMG i freakin' loved it. It's way too funny. It's so true too. I have one person in mind when i read this song. Good Job. I always love your opinions.

-JC
Decoris Verbum chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is a song, right? I really liked it in length and the morals you conveyed. Heheh...Braden...Elise...Dillon...that's totally it. Makes me want to run them over with a train.

Anyways...

lol Keep it up. I think you would like the song 'Fire' by Krystal Meyers. Just a suggestion.

-LK-
FacebookJunkie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
OMG OMG OMG...hehe...well this was an amazing poem n i so agree tht popular snobby girls like tht r really...ANNOYING!

though not all popular girlz r like tht. i mean a girl in my class is very popular but she nvr shows off or look s down on anyone...anywayz...It was AMAZING!

from...GlitterGrl

P.S...You have GOT 2 keep writing songs and stories..
R.J.Warren chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Yeah, I like it. It's kinda cool and it sums up all of your emotions to the popular girls.

Yeah, know exactly how you feel in this poem. popular girl always gets her way even though shes a bitch. Yep. Exactly real life. lol

PS. If you ever get the chance (or the time) could you check out some of my other stories please? You don't have to if you don't want but... yeah... well whatever.

Well keep up the great work :D