Reviews for Amber Dreams
Erlkoenigin chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
she is transferring to Fine Arts? Good!
Erlkoenigin chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
the scene with the kiss is quite exciting.
Heart of String chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Aw...Wait, dont let it be over, please!I beg of you, more, please!

cyanidecandy chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
aww hehe ! he's human !

i thought the donna bit was a bit ambiguous.

and his transformation ?

but i really like the story so far

KEEP UPDATINGG :)
German Mickey chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Is this the end?
Heart of String chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
(glares at reveiw login)Would'nt let me log in five times! Anyway, this certainly isent good...Poor Aedan...What's going to happen?

Heart of String chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Oh...THAT WITCH!(shakes fists at Donna)YOU CAUSED THIS AND I KNOW IT YOU HAG!

German Mickey chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Ooh! It sounds simple enough, but what about Josh Mason? What if he kisses her? Ooh the suspense!
Erlkoenigin chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Nice idea that Rhia paints the pegasoi (greek) / pagasi (latin). I still hope she decides to become an artist.
Heart of String chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Ooh...that was a great chapter-I think it'll be my favorite...(giggles)Man, I feel sorry for my cat, has a lack of depth perception, since she has one eye, so she thought she could jump in my window...well, my reed-curtan blocked her, so she tried holding onto it, but slipped and knocked a glass of milk all over herself. I laughed, but I feel bad for her...I think Im gonna towel her off soon if she's still looked so PEEVED when she got up...(laughs)

German Mickey chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Ooh! Good cliffie! I hope to read more very soon!
Erlkoenigin chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
Nach Harry Potter war die Welt nicht mehr dieselbe. Schön die Idee, dass die Puppe im Traum mit Rhiannon Kontakt aufnimmt, bin neugierig, wie du das alles auflösen willst.
cyanidecandy chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
love the chapter !

you're doing such a great job :)
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I liked the description of that dream. So it is still uncertains if the wohle story is real.
Heart of String chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Aw...Only in dreams...That's too bad.I cant wait for more!