Reviews for Aurora
Nyias chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Very descriptive - especially for someone who's never seen the aurora. (I live in northern Canada and see it a LOT). One little problem though is that it's super rare to see the aurora in any colour but green (sometimes you'll see it white and once in awhile it's red), but it's never purple, blue, or orange. :-( But otherwise, it's an excellent poem.
VG Sherry chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
omigoodness...(i'm still slapping myself 'cos i was soo lazy when i was five to get up and lock at the northern lights when i was five when my mummy told me to) that was good. it is a gift to be able to create a picture in a person's mind of something they have not seen, trust me it is
Kri chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
wow.. this is bootiful!(hehehe) it's hard to believe that you've never seen the Northern Lights before cause by this poem it creates an exact picture of them! O.o that's how i picture them, only you had far better words to describe it:p very good and bootiful poem though . (Btw: thankies for reviewing me poems! .)
Dark Mike chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Talk about using words to paint a picture! That is a rad poem.
Starry chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
You rock, as I've said so many times before. Your writing is so much better than mine could ever hope to be. *sighs and beats the Writer's Leech with a rubber chicken*
METMA Mandy Signed Review chapter 1 . 4/24/2001
I read this poem when she first wrote it, guys, so HA! You know i love your writing lauren, you are realllllly good and i like this poem. really good mental pictures. maybe one day you WILL see aurora borealis!

You think YOU are desperate for reviews? I'm obssessed.
Arabella Figgy chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
Can't review... I'm too blissed out...