Reviews for Runaway Story
AriTakahashi chapter 36 . 11/17/2013
Team Auborn!
PaintedPicture chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
heya, I like the story so far, but its getting a bit frustrating with the changing tense, I can handle the first and third person, but occasionally I'll spot a 'you' or 'yourself' and I know you said you were going through and changing it, its just distracting and whenever I delve deeper into the story I get pulled out by That. The three different tenses make rather hard to concentrate, two would be fine, I have no issue. Other than that, it seems like a really good story, however I don't think I personally can finish it until the grammar is a little more straightened out :D
mermaidprincesslilian chapter 39 . 8/27/2013
It's a pretty good story, like an otome game anyway, it's cool, kinda long but it's good the way it is no need to change anything if you have in mind. Keep up the good work for the next book
AriTakahashi chapter 39 . 3/1/2013
Ah! Tricky little ending you've come up with. I can't stop smiling!
DontWaitUpForMe chapter 39 . 10/27/2011
I read the last chapter and let it be known, my room now has another hole through the wall, but I loved the story all the same. Good job.
jedichild chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Ima teen girl, and I already hate it. Not all chicks like Twilight. And to think I'm only on this sight cause some jerk took The Ring of Soloman in the Bartimaeus series outta the library...
anonymous chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
You could have named it "Unrequited Love". D I don't think 'derequited' is a word... ;-)
Mae chapter 17 . 11/25/2008
I LOVE THE ENDING! If only she fell for Aubron instead of Richard. Ah well - But like I said, I love how all three are waiting for her! lol It is too protective in a way I guess -
Vhallyr chapter 39 . 9/28/2008
Oh my gosh! That was a great story... I loved it. The only problem I saw was your grammer, but there's always room for improvement. Keep writing! Love your work!
Vhallyr chapter 25 . 7/5/2008
Reveiwing to let you know that I'm still reading and I still love the story. I'm only on ch.25, but I'll finish it soon. If I don't do my final reveiw, I'm at my dad's house for summer visitation, where our access to the internet is quite limited. Just wanted to let you know, I hate it when people say they like something, then just fall off the face of the planet and never say anything again.
supermouse143 chapter 39 . 7/3/2008
I just had to tell you that I just loved all the endings to runaway. I really loved reading this story and didn't stop reading till I had gotten to the end I hope to read more from you.

sharlo
Sherlock Homes Detective chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I knew it, This story wreaks of quizilla. I think I just figured out where all the funny stories went.
life9OWL chapter 39 . 6/21/2008
wel its damn goo...loved it...i would choose Chimer..if i was in Cystell's place...:D
Da.ChiicK.Fr0m.H3LL chapter 39 . 6/20/2008
this fic is amaizing! i still don't know which paring i prefer though oh well :)
Darkfairy102 chapter 25 . 6/15/2008
I suppose...are you basically putting 3 stories into one?...

-Vampriss2