Reviews for Runaway Story
LittleEmoKid chapter 34 . 6/15/2008
Damn... I have to admit, I really liked that story. I can't wait for the upcoming chapter. I really want to know what she chooses. So many twists, and turns. Go and read one of mine, please, and review, please.
Darkfairy102 chapter 19 . 6/15/2008
Oh it worked all right...I think my stomach got that weird feeling again...nice chapter...

wingedauthoress chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
hey- really great story so far! i love the plot and the characters you've created- they seem to have firm characters already (which is a good thing) but it also seems like there's a lot more to learn from them! i can't wait to read more!
Vampriss222 chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
Woah! Russou returns! I never would have , I like the story thus far.

Vampriss222 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Well said, 's my inspiration too...I liked the chapters...

Vampriss222 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Nice what happened to the rest of them...

Mary Chrys chapter 9 . 6/5/2008
Wow. Kissing three different guys in one chapter? Cystell's getting it on, hm? Nah, just kidding. A perfect day and night, and then she has to go and get herself kidnapped. Gosh.

Kudos to Aubron for his "passionate" kisses!
Vhallyr chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Alright, I've got some Q's:

1.) is it Gee-Ken where the Gee sounds like GEEse/GEEk or JEEp/JEEze?

2.) are you writing this as you go? or is it all written out and you're posting it ch. by ch.?
Vhallyr chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Oh! So good! Can't wait for more, the characters are "humanized", the story becomes more complex... I'm almost literally on the edge of my seat, waiting to find out what's going to happen next. Keep it up!
Vhallyr chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
No offense, but when I first started to read I thought, "Oh no, this is gonna turn out really corny", but as I got further into it, I found it was a pretty darn good story. I couldn't wait to reveiw later, so this is what I have to say: written any other way and this would've sucked. Alot. But the way it takes place as you wrote it... I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Good idea, carried out very nicely.

Good job. (and I'm only on ch.1!)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2