Reviews for Butterfly Kiss
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! You are one of the best one shot writers that I have seen!
blue21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
i absolutely loved it...
reading this kinda felt bittersweet, cause i used to like this guy once, and you know same story...after high school, the friendship just became strained and now we're at texting each other like once a month or so...tragic i know -_
but all i got for my seventeenth birthday was a text. i like your version better. can you write more? i would love to see where this goes...
bluechocolate21
ps sorry for the backstory...i know it doesnt really matter to anyone but me
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
awwwwwwwwww
girlincombatboots1907 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Lovely! My heart kinda skipped a beat when the two kissed. It was just perfect! Keep shining, stay awesome! G'luck! :)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very cute!

Oh, and you really like the name Tristan, don't you?

~Annoyance
Ravina chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Cute story, but I would have liked to see him make up for lost time before she took him back...but that's just my sadistic side speaking.

Great job!

- Rebekah
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I really liked this...it was just so sweet. And it's okay to make up words. Artistic freedom! Look at Dr. Seuss, for example. :)
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
cute story!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
-squeal- very cute! super cute! so happy-face-slash-grin worthy! SERIOUSLY, you, girl, have talented oneshot writing skills. they're all so cute and meaningful and brighten up the world a little bit more. :D

-toffeecakesxox. :)
d666lisa chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Excellent story, beautifully written :)
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
It's gorgeous writing, but I'd love to know more (less vagueness). Why did they fall apart? Why does he suddenly want to fix their relationship?

I do still love it (fluff love. (: ), and I'm very glad woodstock1969 added it to our c2. (:
x3life chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
aww this was so cute! )
Kadekksys chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw! I loved it! I like the little about how of course she has him as a contact- for emergencies only. right. Loved that ;)Such a cute ending, too! That was great, cause I'm pretty sure that I'm REALLY hoping for my wish to somehow be Mrs. Ben Barnes is gonna come true. :P Anyways, loved it.
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I really liked this!

I think the summary's fine, and as for the story, it's brilliant! I liked how you mentioned the butterfly near the end.

Good job!
Bellaforever chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
OMG! that was amazingly good, I wish there was more to it. It was soo sweet... You are such an amazing writer!

cio,