Reviews for Second Time Around
Lulu chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Why have you abandoned us!

Where is the Juicy next chapter?
sjrucker chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Come on with the update chica! I really like this story!
Lizzie Black chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
wow, the intrigue! I can't wait to read more. I have no idea how jason doesn't remember her, but i'm sure it will be an interesting story.
Lizzie Black chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Wow. Great story. It's really interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds. :)
Kahlan Locknar chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
You know your a canuck when? you mention Tim Hortons. LOL.

Great so far...
NebulaBloom chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
lol I love your story, and can't wait to see where you go next. About the legit reason for Jason not remembering Lea, it's not something lame like amnesia or something is it?

Oh yeah, I got so excited because most of the people I read stories of/talk to online don't know what Tim Horton's is. I assume you live in Canada? I live in pretty much the only part of the U.S. that has them...
Twist Their Emotions chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
I don't think your average grade-schooler would say "compromising situation" but besides that I love this story. I never expected you to update. This is such a good plot. I'm dying for the truth to come out! Try to update sooner, please!

insanity-ward chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
wicked chapter! luved it! i really can't wait to see what happens when Jason finds out cuz they weren't romatically involved like the two main characters are in most fics like this. and. i totally know where you're coming from. I'm non-asian too (je suis brune) and i also used to watch a korean soap opera named Goong... and i watch anime in japanese (english subs!)... and i am COMPLETELY OBSESSED with the korean music scene (BIG BANG!). so yeah. i know how you feel. most of my friends make fun of me too, but i have asian friends and some of my non-asian friends are like me as well. but dude... asians are was too cool *cough*HOT*cough* to not love. Lmao. and thats what i love about being canadian. we have access to like every culture in the world.

so yupp. that was my little rant to you xD btw out of curiosity which drama are you distracted with? and you should totally check out korean music. namely BIG BANG! aka my life xD this is so cool! i always feel so cool when i hear about non-asians liking asian stuff... it makes me feel normal!

kk well sporry for this totally unrelated review but seriously your story rocks. its different from other stories like it, namely the fact that the two main characters were never romantically involved but still have a child together. keep up the good work! and update soon! ]
princeslady chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
OMG! Jason is getting on my nerves. and Jaime...I have a bad feling
outsidersgirl chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
COULD HE HAVE MEMORY LOSS
Ravina chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
First of all, I'm flattered you updated as soon as I asked you why you hadn't. (Well, I'm going to assume you did it after I asked, anyway.)

Your writing style is very good and the story is intriguing - I'm surprised you don't have more reviews. (Then again, a lot of people lurk and don't bother with reviews.)

I noticed Lea's son's name is Jayden...that's the name of one of my main characters, so I couldn't help but smile at that. I thought it was an unusual name when I selected it, but I guess not! ;)

Anyway, keep updating, and good work!

- Rebekah
Ravina chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Ahem, why hasn't this been updated in so long?

(That's my way of saying "It's so good, please continue!")

Haha...please?

- Rebekah
the flaming river chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
This is really good and really interesting. Update when you get the chance!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I like it! The plot is interesting and unique. Update!
outsidersgirl chapter 3 . 6/22/2008