Reviews for Only time will tell
T.Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
LOL. OMG, I love this. It's definitely the funniest thing I've read all day. I love the adding the IQs together thing. Thanks for making my day.

"Always move towards the light, unless you've been hit by something rather large and heavy." E.B.
blackberrydream chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
That was hilarious! Very creative source of time travel, no big blinking machines or anything, just a lick of the elbow! That was truly amazing! Thanks for making me laugh!
Huda Allie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
OMG! i just luv the story idea!

Lol...My favorite line : "I WAS THE ONE WHO HURT MY ARM!"
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
LOL! That was truly awesome! I loved all the jokes and stuff. My only critiques is that I couldn't really see what was happening and also the beginning was kinda long (the first paragraph more than the second). Also, I would suggest that you just read through the story (and also, FP took out your percentage mark). But that was definately a WELL DONE story!

Write on!
Charmingly Temporary chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
ha ha ha the part where you are describing their IQ's is pretty much the way i think of the people in my regular math class :P
Silent Force chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hahaha. This is really funny. Very clever usage of the elbow and sneezing thing. I have definitely tried licking my elbow before. You should do a sequel where they find out about them discovering the truth about the time loop. Well, nice work and I hope you post another story soon!