Reviews for The Year Of Too Many Boys
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 22 . 6/2/2009
So I read the last chapter trying to coax one of my cats onto my lap (didn't work).

I really did like the story and waiting for another update after a evil cliffhanger. So sad that it's over.

I don't think you need to do a sequel. Let our imaginations run wild (like they don't do that anyway).

It was good story and I'll have to reread all at once sooner or later.
I'mEcentric chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE complete this! have been waiting for the next chapter for weeks. i plan to reread it after you have completed it, thx :)
I'mEcentric chapter 21 . 4/22/2009
This story is totally wonderful, and it is totally heart gripping when steven broke up with cassie, so sad. i really truly hope they could get back together. well, don't tell me, i want a surprise.
rachelaine chapter 21 . 3/28/2009
I don't think Cassie's response was the one Jordan was looking for. :P

I liked this chapter. (:

Good luck with the job and all that but try to update soon! :D
blurrylights chapter 21 . 3/27/2009
This was so nice to read, especially since I'm reviewing from the hospital, where I've been for the past few days. It was a nice surprise. :)

I liked this a lot! Jordan is a really sweet guy though. I hope Mia doesn't hurt him, even though she still loves Steven. It's not fair to him at all. I'll take him! ;)

Update soon!
sooner or later its over chapter 21 . 3/25/2009
this chapter made me smile because it so true how ex-couples always seem to flaunt their new partners in front of ex's and i thought the was you wrote it in the story was pretty accurate.

but yeah jobs are never fun :/

post again soon :)
blurrylights chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
Hm...I want to see what happens with Jordan. Update soon!
Counting Luv Toxic Stars chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
whoa her emotions kept changing like crazy in this chapter
rachelaine chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
Aw / Seriously, I was close to tears. ( :P

They HAVE to get back together... :P
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
O! lol more NOW!
rachelaine chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Aw /

I hate Luke! haha

Great last few chapters :D Update asap, love this story :)
love-everlasting chapter 19 . 1/28/2009
That chapter was so sad... I really hope they'll get back together but I know if it was me, I probably wouldnt be able to forgive..
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
:( post more
blurrylights chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
I wish she had told him...ugh seriously. Didn't she learn her lesson already? Lying is bad, and so is Luke. Anyway, I'm curious to see how it works out. Update soon!
Nacreous Neomania chapter 11 . 1/26/2009