Reviews for The Year Of Too Many Boys
Abc1234512 chapter 19 . 1/26/2009
Ooh, drama!

What's gonna happen next? :[[ Come back, Steven! xD

Can't wait for the next chapter/update. :D
Counting Luv Toxic Stars chapter 18 . 1/24/2009
aw she messed up

and i bet she's going to get tangled in a bunch of lies later on fo not telling steven right away

i hope not thou /
90sgrungechick chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Love this story, but I have to ask when will Bragging Rights be continued?
love-everlasting chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
YAY! I was right! and no... What was she thinking? I dont like that Luke guy. He can't be genuine. Good chapter though :) Cant wait for more
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Wow! (sniffs) Cassie's story's almost done, but it's bittersweet. I'm going to miss them as I do with very few stories. I keep wondering how Steven will react to Cassie's confession. He's different from other boys, but will he be the same in this instant. It's like all my favorite stories are ending! (bawls)
Abc1234512 chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Aw. That was just too cute!

Steven is too awesome
blurrylights chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Yay! They weren't cheating on her, which makes me UBERLY happy. That party sounds amazing. But seriously? Luke KISSED HER! THAT'S WRONG!

Anyway, I'm glad Scott and Mia will end up happy. Update soon!
Abc1234512 chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Oh no!

Please don't let Steven be cheating on her! :[[
love-everlasting chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Aww... Hmm I sorta have a feeling they're planning a surprise party for her. I could be wrong.. ohh but I hope im not! She was so happy... :(
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
hahah lol thats what i would do... scare the living shit out of my ex boyfriend... but i would have blown up at the dude in the store too and i would have hunted down my boyfriend... lol post more soon
blurrylights chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
Oh dear...I hope Steven and Mia aren't together behind Cass's back. They probably are though. They're being so suspicious! Ahh! I NEED to know what happens.

But stylistically, this chapter was not up to par. Everything happened too fast, Cass were over dramatic, and really, it just was too fast. I had to read the chapter twice before I fully understood it. Maybe try to edit that, so it's easier for the reader.

Anyway, I NEED to know what happens! Update soon. :)
Abc1234512 chapter 16 . 1/18/2009
Ah! I love this so much. :]]

I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time!

But I do love your stories. Please keep writing! :D
blurrylights chapter 16 . 1/5/2009
They're friends again! yay! :) Poor Scott...I really feel so terrible for him. I hope he's okay. I just wish that Steven and Cassie would be a little more delicate around him. He really is an awesome guy, even if Cassie didn't like him.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work! Update soon. :)
babycowgirl009 chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
I really enjoy this story. I love all the characters and the fact that there are several well thought out plots in this story. I was however sad to find that I had come to the last chapter LOL. Great job I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Beena chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
"I sat up straight, my back arched..."

Lol honey that's not quite right.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »