Reviews for The Year Of Too Many Boys
blurrylights chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
YAY! I'm glad they admitted to liking each other...that makes me happy. :) Update soon, and Happy New Years! :)
sooner or later its over chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
Aw. Steven :) so cute
blurrylights chapter 14 . 12/20/2008
Aww! That was soo cute..:) Update soon! I can't wait for the party scene!
rachelaine chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
I loved this chapter. I really wasn't sure how I felt about Travis, but now I'm glad Cassie changed her point of view and accepted him. :D The ending with her and Steve was funny too. I think I laughed out loud at one point. :P
sooner or later its over chapter 13 . 12/8/2008
good:)
helzyeah chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
oh, its so god, keep writing!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
hahaha i luv it!
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
I liked this chapter even though it was short. They almost kissed! I love the nickname Steve-o. Now I have to make a friend named Steven and start calling him that.
blurrylights chapter 13 . 12/7/2008
I can't believe he called her on it. :) Very funny...I think they would be cute together.
rachelaine chapter 12 . 12/3/2008
I still love this story. :) I absolutely adore Steven.
sooner or later its over chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
im so glad you updated!

and i thought it was a really good chapter :)
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
I almost forgot about this story. I completely understand you wanted to finish the other story. I was reading this and it could me a bit to remember what had happened before, but I got it. It was a good chapter. They need to hurry up and kiss. I can't wait to see how Travis plays a role in this.
blurrylights chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
It really has been a while! Anyway, great chapter. :)
HelloFasination chapter 11 . 9/27/2008
totally lov ur story

plz update

she better end up wid steven

lol
IHateMyLoveLife chapter 11 . 9/15/2008
This is a good story. A little off for me. I'm not really sure how to describe it. Otherwise I really like it. The cast and how everyone works together is really good. I like how Steven keeps calling Cassandra, Cassie Maguire.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »