Reviews for Dark Age
radioactive stanica chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Your so right... which makes even sadder!

(\_/)

('.')

(")_(")

-tiffy
SEMMU chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Ahh, awesome write. Nothin' but praise here brother. I enjoyed your sentiments and the projection of characteristics were very unique. Loved it!
emptyword chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Haunting, riveting, like a trainwreck in slow motion, like poison polluting the veins. We know where this world is headed; we're watching it happen. What a desolate, hopeless feeling you've captured.

"Words echo the emptiness of the heart more eloquently now/Lies are articulated with the wisdom of centuries of darkness" - Wow, empty indeed, and very ironic, that all we've managed to accomplish since Creation is to better describe our hollow existence. No matter how we strive or progress or hurtle towards a man-made salvation, we remain terribly empty - the sort of emptiness one feels when stripped of every other daily frippery and distraction - if not for the living water of the Word that alone can fill us. Phew!

"This self-inflicted blindness" - Fascinating that enlightenment only leads to increased blindness.

Delighted beyond words that I could inspire you to pick up the pen. :) You've a beautiful gift to share.

-Just As I Am