Reviews for To Deceive A Mirror
Shamalan Grey chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I have to admit that I really enjoy this story but, uh, you really liked how Mannlich turned out to be a pervy dude who murdered a prostitute that looked a lot like John who he may be having unhealthy (for a hired killer) feelings for. Hmmmm...I think I worry about that.

By the way, can our dear Agent Kennington meet with an unfortunate accident. I don't think I like her much.

-Shama
Night Innocence chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
So... um, I'm reviewing and adding this to favorites and alert in the (probably futile) hope that you'll update it again :D.

It's so filled with intensity and charged with energies other than just sexual or action. It would be a total waste if it wasn't continued!

Keep writing!
AeroWing chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
More than a year without update! *sob sob* and this is a good story! Please don't abandon this baby! *tears*
Kistune Princess chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
This story is very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the Great work.
Sas399 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Wow, this is one intense story!

What is John? An android? But unbeknownst to himself? *brows furrowed in thought*

I do hope the sweet relationship of John and Lance/Creed will survive any (justified) feelings of betrayal from John. I think they're hot together! *pout*

What will Männlich do? It's sweet you wanted to name him Demon, but your computerprogramm plotted against you, making you name him "Male" :D

Please go on with this story. I want to know everything ...

Ok, I'll stop whining now, you just write ok? ;) *pats you on the back*
Ridonkulous chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
What I was looking for all along really.

Muscled guys. Yay.
frogs of war chapter 7 . 7/29/2009
Very nice.

This was just the kind of thing I was looking for this morning. Now when Creed wakes up he can show his displeasure at the kidnappers.

Man, Männlich is so evil. That poor nameless kid. First he has to do this to make money, then some guy cheats him, now he's dead. This makes me kind of wish he gave Männlich an STD.

I don't think Männlich is going to have an easy time convincing John to leave with him.

I can't wait to see where you take this next.
Silver Daratraz chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
this is an interesting story. I'm looking forward to when you have your next chapter up.
frogs of war chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Nice chapter. Creed is so in love. Poor John. I get the feeling that if the "good guys" aren't careful they will cause John to snap and he will turn into the weapon they so fear.
cobraqueen17 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
okay this story has got me curious. What in what is going to happen on time, and you, will tell I guess.
frogs of war chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Creed, you idiot, what are you waiting for? (Sorry, I just had to say that.)

I liked that dream. It was really vivid. Good job keeping the POV the same in each segment (not that you had a problem before, but I've read several stories in the last few day , including a published book, where we randomly get a paragraph from someone else's perspective and it make me want to pull my hair).

I might have started to actually like Männlich now. But I still want to see him fail.
Sillyscrat chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Just to let you know,"Männlich" means masculine, not "demon". It's not a noun. The word you're looking for is either "Teufel", which is "devil" or "Dämon" which is basically demon.
frogs of war chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Something I noticed right away: helping verbs. Would watch instead of watched, was eating instead of ate, kept hitting instead of hit. You established a period of time in the first sentence, so you don't need them in the others.

I have the same problem with 'had' when I'm writing about the past. The first chapter of Dilemma was positively infested with them.

"Other Student Maestros had already picked out -there- pieces" their. I thought if I told you were it was, it would be easier to fix.

"Despite his personal promise of not attempting to bed him intentionally," - What does this mean? He'll only do it accidentally? I thought he just promised not to force him.

You can't yell, no John, don't go with him he's a bad guy, because John gives us such logical reasons for his choice, so we know he's not an idiot.

The “Lance…what was that?” paragraph has dialog from John then Lance then John then Lance then John then Lance then Lance. Was that on purpose?

I like the love scene despite the fact that hearing a man call his lover babe or baby creeps me out.

I want more.

Thank you for writing your story.
frogs of war chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
You had me hooked even before you introduced my favorite character: Creed.

Could you put the scene breaks in the next chapter?
Reclusive Darkness chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Am I honestly the first to review this? How is that possible? This is a damn good story. Keep the good work up.