Reviews for Fragile Stance
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
very beautifully written.

p.s. i heart your icon!
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like the symbolism and personification. Hmm, there is aliteration, too. All these English class writing 'dos' and vocabulary. I like the tiptoes bit a lot/ 'stance'
angels know the rest chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I like the picture that both stanzas gave me. And you really caught me off-guard by giving the tip-toes emotions. It was too vague for me to decipher the meaning, but I kind of have an idea. Overall, it was very creative and well done.
nothing.void.gone chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Interesting poem. A bit unclear as to the intent of this poem, even after reading the poem's description (to me at least). Very intriguing visuals though (scalding of wooden thoughts). It provokes thought and I enjoyed that. Good poem.
Ventus Shadows chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awsome! Great job with it, a litle short, but still a good job.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is one of the most intriguing poems I've read in a while. The length itself is short, but I think that's what makes it so mysterious. The only thing that didn't makes sense to me is 'no wind' (like how are they gonna be blown if there is no wind). All in all, great job.

-C.N
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
One line really bothered me "in no wind" I just didn't understand how you would blow in no wind.

Other than that I liked it a lot because the descriptions were really great. I also like the way the last format was visually, though it might also look nice centered.

Great piece!
Tipped chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
[review game]

i very unique way to present, it seems to me, vulnerability and fear.

really, really well written.

the only image that doesnt necessarily make sense to me is "wooden thoughts." then again, its a great image to ponder, which is always good in a poem.

i really like this :)