Reviews for Harlington Academy: Beginnings and Endings (ON HIATUS)
cobbled-together-envy chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
This story is great! It does remind me A LOT of Harry Potter (which isn't bad- I'm a HP nerd)
Oh, and in a story I've written, the main character's high school is called Harlington, too XD
Mitchie Writes chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Well, what's a modern fantasy without a vampire love interest! Oh well, at least he has fangs and DOESN'T SPARKLE! Seriously, i'm sick of vampires, werewolves and zombies. No offense, it's just...I wish people would replace the supernatural creatures with other types of creatures. Never mind! I like the whole concept of these amulets and the seer. I also like how you reveal things through dialogue and not through huge paragraphs of infodumping. This gives the story a much more natural feel.
I like this story!
Mitchie Writes chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Jeez, why is it people in modern fantasy are always so bummed out and dramatic when they find out they have magical powers? If it was me, I'd be like, "Hell yeah! This is so awesome!" I mean, who honestly hasn't read a good modern fantasy book-Harry Potter or Percy Jackson-and been like, "Man, I wish i had magical powers."
It has many of the modern fantasy genre cliches but other than that I like this story a lot. You're a talented writer, you don't infodump and I hope you can bring something new to the modern fantasy genre.
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 17 . 12/14/2010
yay uppiedates do it again!
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 15 . 10/7/2010
i love it and i thank you for your reply i just thought id be random and correct something instead of holding back. one tip? always enjoy writing never give up oh and dont kill anyone if you have stories on a flash drive and it short circuits because you washed and dried it. im just saying it can happen! not that i know... lol
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
this a review for chap 14 it wouldnt let me repita you forgot one thing for leah shes supposed to be bubbly hyper and a little crazy you turned her dull boring and normal. no offense but it just sorta ruins it she supposed to be out there and gettin samantha in trouble and being right there not running off at the first hint she cant go. i really mean no offense.
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 14 . 10/7/2010
finish please i offically love this story
xPO0HB3ARx93 chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
ok I really loved this story so far please get up more of it as soon as possible it is something that has caught my attention and will not let go.
toffeecakesxox chapter 8 . 10/1/2009

okay, breathe. :]
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
aw, Jared!

bahah! "hi, i'm bob."

xD i busted out laughing.
Perfectly Mythical chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
Interesting!
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
that... is totally cool.

i want my own amulet now.

xD

but mine would be a diamond :)

hahhaa, very, very cool.
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
squee!

i love this, dude.

man, so magically awesome, and that last line is like, BAM!

so yeah. :D