Reviews for Love Spell
SharkWeek chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Aw, this is all there is? I am so sad. It seems like most of your stories haven't been updated in a while. I hope you're still planning on writing or updating. You're one of my favorite authors.
SharkWeek chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
This keeps getting better and better.
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
This chapter was funny at first, then I was like damn, then I was like no Hiroshima come back. I hope things will work out between them.
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Those poems were just awesome. I remember reading them. I really do not like Skai. Just jeez, she's literal crazy ex girlfriend.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Ammonia and Hiroshima are so funny.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Man, Ammonia really did it this s time. I wonder what she's going to do with her new visitor.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Oooh, I love fantasy type stuff. I'm going to enjoy this.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
This chapter is so short. I want more of this wonderful piece. I really love it. Can you both update again soon?
Lime-sama the Second chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Things are getting intense. Hiroshima and Ammonia just need to kiss already. They act like a married couple.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
This chapter was so dramatic. I sort of feel sorry for Skai in a way, actually. I think she was wrong but man, oh man.
Lime-sama the Second chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
It's been forever since I've read this story and omgosh I love it so much! Why did I stop reading this? Hiroshima and Ammonia are so funny!
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
It's been a while since you've updated this. I really hope that the two of you write more on it. I adore this story and it deserves every review it gets.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Man, this chapter was just great! It's hard to believe that you guys have 70 reviews on this, even after it moves so slow! I was laughing out loud on this chapter! Thanks for an awesome on guys!
Lime-sama the Second chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Lol, this was a hilarious chapter! I just love how they fight like they're married and they haven't even known each other for a long time. Ammonia is an awesome anime chick and Hiroshima is great! Please, you've got to update this again!
Angi chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
I had a problem with my boyfriend six months ago,which lead to us apart.
When he broke up with me,I was no longer myself,I fill so empty inside
a friend of mine told me about one of her spells that helped in
same problem too. i email the spells and I told him my problem
and I did what he asked me to briefly make. the long story Before I knew it
what happened,not 48 hours,my friend gave me a call and he
come back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going to happen, I'm so
grateful to these spells and will not stop publishing his name on the internet
just for the good work he has you need his help,you can email him at
()and he will also help you to Dr. () I will be forever grateful to you.
132 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »