Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
FreeSpirited13 chapter 1 . 3/7
Hey… awesome story. Read it from start to finish all in a day :D Has this been discontinued? Hope not.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
This has been fabulous so far, and I'm sure thousands of readers would be ever so pleased if you continued.
Well done!
-Cookie Seller On The Dark Side.
DoveyGirl 3 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwww if u don't update I won't know wat happens with marah and raze, questions like are marah and raze in love or are they gonna fall for each other plus whos gonna fall for the other first? Raze or Marah? God I hope raze falls for marah first then finally convincing marah to give 'em a chance, lord I almost would begg u to make raze fall for marah and them to be a couple cause I imagine raze as an hot-shot, hotty whom is gonna fall heads for marah, a cute, pretty sweetheart of his-to-be-mate xoxo! 3 3 3
Lolitroy chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Aww...
I'll wait, anyway.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
please hurry with the nrxt chapter this story is umm there are no words to desribe how good this is
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You keep forgetting commas everywhere, and it's sort of annoying. It is a cool idea though, buying demons.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Why haven't you continued this? It's so good, you can't just leave it there. :c
Ney13 chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Damn. You probably won't read this for a while, but this is excellent. It isn't like any other werewolf story I've seen. I hope that you'll find time and a muse and continue writing again, because the last chapter was really such a cliffhanger!
Ney13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This is really funny. The characters are cute and the tension is great
Ney13 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Good-good good good:)
402mph chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
My goodness... I love reading this! Marah is such a cynical girl...she's like my twin, haha! Raze reminds me of someone I know too... well. Thanks for publishing this! I look forward to seeing what else Marah encounters! (I apologize if I sound American... I undoubtedly am, yet I'm not proud of it. I wish I had an accent more often than not.) Please update when you can!
Chelsea chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Don't Suppose you're gonna continuw the book anytime soon? Its really good! I really want to know about the incident in Marah's past!
The-Chosen-Wolf17 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Can u email me the next chapeter?
Shadowkiller176 chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
I believe in you. You better finish this story cause its frickin awesome!
Bluepanda800 chapter 14 . 11/1/2012
Yay can't wait for the continuation! Love this story though I am sorry to say that I have never reviewed before! Seriously looking forward to when you get back!
415 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »