Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
Recreszix chapter 14 . 3/16
I have just stumbled upon this story and already I am in love. I would pay you to finish it. Not even joking.

None the less, I hope all is well in your life

Take care!

-Recres
Pseudonym59 chapter 13 . 3/11
Oh no, the whole family thing with the company was so touching and now they're dead/dying/tortured. :(

I really like how even though Adrian isn't stable, he still has depth.

Also, I'm really curious as to what the incident was with Marah.
Pseudonym59 chapter 10 . 3/11
Ahhh, from the moment Haybell was explaining what each nymph could do, I knew Cassy was a supernatural. :D
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 3/11
I really like this so far. I wonder what Marah's brother does, though.
Visitor chapter 14 . 1/20
I'm really enjoying reading this story! I think this is such a creative concept and hoping that u will continue the story especially after such a major cliff hanger! I think it's really well written although I wouldn't know, but I got sucked in so that's gotta say something ;) please keep going!
LetMeWonder chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
I hope you do eventually come back- I'm excited to see how the story plays!
FreeSpirited13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Hey… awesome story. Read it from start to finish all in a day :D Has this been discontinued? Hope not.
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
This has been fabulous so far, and I'm sure thousands of readers would be ever so pleased if you continued.
Well done!
-Cookie Seller On The Dark Side.
DoveyGirl 3 chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
Awwwwww if u don't update I won't know wat happens with marah and raze, questions like are marah and raze in love or are they gonna fall for each other plus whos gonna fall for the other first? Raze or Marah? God I hope raze falls for marah first then finally convincing marah to give 'em a chance, lord I almost would begg u to make raze fall for marah and them to be a couple cause I imagine raze as an hot-shot, hotty whom is gonna fall heads for marah, a cute, pretty sweetheart of his-to-be-mate xoxo! 3 3 3
Lolitroy chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Aww...
I'll wait, anyway.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
please hurry with the nrxt chapter this story is umm there are no words to desribe how good this is
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You keep forgetting commas everywhere, and it's sort of annoying. It is a cool idea though, buying demons.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Why haven't you continued this? It's so good, you can't just leave it there. :c
Ney13 chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Damn. You probably won't read this for a while, but this is excellent. It isn't like any other werewolf story I've seen. I hope that you'll find time and a muse and continue writing again, because the last chapter was really such a cliffhanger!
Ney13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
This is really funny. The characters are cute and the tension is great
421 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »