Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
Venomyz chapter 9 . 8/6/2009
Oh!I hope this means Marah and Raze will be getting closer a bit... I mean.. I expect they'll have their ups and downs but maybe Raze will chill out a bit, just maybe... Only time and updates will tell, though. ;P
ChristianAngel01 chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
ohh I liked the story soo far except the chapter when she prayed to God like that saying she hated I really didnt like that ohh and he has a very colorful vocabulary I do t really mind much because i am used to hearing it oh and I cant wait to read more of thi story :D
Neon Chandelier chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Wow! I was up until five reading this and now I'm reading it again, even with company coming in... 15 minutes! Shoot, I still have to shower too! Anywaay I love this story to an unnatural extent. Really, you're writing is superb and your idea is unique. Plus knowing all of the information that you include on supernatural beings is helpful to my own story ideas. (; Please update soon!
Ambryi chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Looking forward to another update :-) Really enjoying this story :-)
TwilightStarss chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I love this story soo much so far! please keep writing and keeping up the great work!
Charlee Rayne chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
NO! IT CAN't enD THAT SOON! IT WAS GETTING REALLY, REALLY GOOD! *SNIFF* I'm sorry about the author's note at the end. I didn't read it *look down guilty*. I rushed to leave this review because I was curious to what Raze had in mind.
Charlee Rayne chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I like long chapters! Be daring! Make them long!
Charlee Rayne chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
HEY! IT'S ME! (FREDDY TEDDY)! sORRY i HADN'T been around! Tuff times. But wanted to say hay, and I'm not going to harrass you!
imnotemo chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Not often do stories here in FP cause enough curiosity for me to read through them (monitor puts too much strain on my eyes, makes me sleepy and stuff) Granted I don't come around the site very often either to read... But really! Interesting story, especially after reading the latest plot twist on Raze's background. And I especially respect the fact that you didn't make it to where Raze has to enroll in high school. Geez, I mean, how many stories are out there where some magical being or alien has to be snuck into the school system to remain in the plot? Stuff like that can really kill a story I think.

Can't wait to read more!
Crimsonlotus chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
they kinda had a bonding moment...that was nice..._
GoldenEyedFury chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
k, so i understand the whole demon pet thing, as well as the werewolves being pets, but the vamps, and nymphs i don't. can't both hide really well? and make almost impossible to capture? what about normal pets? e.i cats and dogs? are they dtill around or are demons just more popular?
Ink chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Are there any air sprites, or no? Sylphs, I believe they're called? I was just wondering 'cause you have wood and water and fire in here, so it only seemed to make sense.
Zayren Heart chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
This is lovely! I loved this chapter, please update it soon.
Destiny1406 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
This is really good so far. I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter.

Haybell is so much fun! I love her character in this story! I also loved how we got to see a different side of Raze through her. THough i do wonder how she knew about it... lol

I like the idea of longer chapters, but i do hope you update fast. I cannot wait to find out what happens and where Raze and her go!

Keep Writing!

Haybell :)
angelgrl chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Marah only has 3-4 classes! Lucky! I really like the development in Raze and how the truth got out. It was pretty cool. I'm a bit scared aboutt what Raze has in mind. Yikes!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »