Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
Freddy Teddy chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Yeah! I even tried not to harass you! Finally!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Sounds really interesting so far! I hope to read more soon.
Ali chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Great to know that you are still working on this, I am looking forward to new updates.

Ali
Kraheera-Raven chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
I just found this, and it's wonderful. Please continue!
ValSilph chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Hey Friglit! Yay I'm so happy you're working on a new chapter! :D I'm excited to read it. I definetly know how the writer's block thing is. XD

Aw I'm so sorry about your dog :(. My family recently lost a dog who was very special to us, so I know how awful that is. (actually, we don't even know what happened to him...he just disapeared about a month ago.)

hehe, 48 reviews now! :P Keep on writing :D
Barbs chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Hey x]

I just love your story! There are a few good stories on fictionpress, and yours is absolutely one of them. Raze is the perfect mix of dark, tall and handsome, aggressive, attractive,.. I could go on xD

I just want to know what's gonna happen!

How come you stopped writting? You should really continue, this story has potential. Well, I think it does. Hope you make my wish come true x]

Enjoy. Baii xP
Hoodlives chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
This story is great! I can't wait to read more!

Do you know you aren't allowing anonymous reviews?
Amarantis chapter 4 . 9/20/2008
Great story! I'm hooked. There are so many good stuff, that I don't know where to start off. The whole idea of werewolves as pets and so on is brilliant.
DarkCeleste chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Please update soon. Seriously, this story is awesome. I love Raze and Marah. And Adrian, kinda.

Wow, Scotland...that's far.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
cool story
Katherine-the-greate chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
that was great. the boxers were amazing. maybe if you go back to that you could make them have some funny pattern or characters on them. like pink boxers with hearts or something funny. the clothes were amazing fun to read about. it will be really funny if her brother comes in the morning and finds them together. great work! please update again soon!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
yay! i was hoping he would change forms. great chapter. the pancakes were fun to read about. ] keep up the great work
Katherine-the-greate chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
aww. i really like this chapter. great work with your characers and place. ]
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
Love the story :D

and i wonder if he will start to "like" her like that. lol

that would definitely be cute!

PLEASE UPDATE!
Aqua Revolver chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
It'd be funny if they got caught by her brother or Theo...

Oh the joy :P

Great chapter by the way!
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »