Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
Aqua Revolver chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
I love that hygiene comment!

Wolf boy sounds ... hott to say the least...

Good taste :P
elisefey chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Oh, please, please, please do not let writer's block get the best of you because I'd really like to be able to finish reading this story...
elisefey chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Wow, Adrian was creepy and slightly sexy in this chapter.

["I don't think that was very hygienic…" she murmured seriously.] - ROFTLOL!

Nice cliffhanger.
elisefey chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Don't let anyone rush your plot or guilt you into longer chapters just for the sake of longer chapters. Follow your instincts, they've proven fairly good so far.

In fact, originally I was almost annoyed that she let the wolf out so early but then his attack (which I loved because I wouldn't have believed it if he had just magically trusted her already) became a way of using action to introduce the information about the chip implanted. That was very smooth and very cool.
elisefey chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I love the set up (this world where demon pets are normal is fascinating) and the slightly disenchanted, sarcastic tone of the narrative helps build the dark reality of the story. So far I dig it.
tabiscus chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Subway? Only in Scotland? definitely not. It's everywhere, even here in Europe and in the U.S. That would be terrible if it was; I live, quite literally, off of subway.

I knew you were from somewhere around scotland or ireland as soon as you said "tea", "lass", and used the 24 hr time. I got strangely excited when you used that kind of time; I'm so used to people using American time on this site, I suppose...

Anyways. I love Raze; just felt I had to throw that out there. And I'm so glad your main character isn't one of those beautiful, "i just eat and eat and don't gain a pound" mary sues. Quite refreshing, really.

So. Is Malachi to be the antagonist, then? How exciting.

So all I have for you is a glowing review. Terribly sorry for the lack of criticism.
violet-eyez chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
so does malachi really like her?
Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
"eying"-"eyeing".

There are Subways (as in the deli; not the transporation) in America. This chapter made me smile and laugh. I'm wondering if someone (like her brother) finds them in bed together. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
Lyra Waterflame chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Cool story... Please write more soon?
Freddy Teddy chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
You make me sound like a monster when in reality I was partly the reason this chapter came out! And I may say it was a darn good one! AND I THINK I'M FALLING FOR RAZE AND HIS DEVILISH WAYS! I don't think I'd want a guy who would do anything for me and not put up a fight! Not that I'm saying I'd marry a guy like that, but it'd be fun to go with one for a while...
WishesofImmortality chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
We have Subway's in the US, too... my family goes there for dinner whenever we're in a rush.

This story is really, really good. The premise is extremely unique - I've never heard of anything like it, and I read. A lot. So, major point for originality. Can't wait to see where you're taking this, update soon.

By the way... Raze is quite the tempermental son of a bitch, huh?
Lady of Confusion chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
subway is in the US too...UPDATE ASAP!
Nephilim Familiar chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
love it, especially the moment where she is caught in action by Malachi... priceless. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for more action ;P
ValSilph chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
hurray, a new chapter! I really like this one, since Raze is in his human form it's much more interesting. :D I'm looking foward to hearing more!
Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
"my brothers face" should be "my brother's face".

Her brother does sound intimidating.

I think "who's voice" should be "whose voice".

Generally, "news paper" is one word.

"their mouth-watering aroma's wafting" should be "their mouth-watering aromas wafting".

"its no wonder" should be "it's no wonder".

Flirting with her friend! That was low of him, but it was also sort of humorous. The hygienic comment was hilarious.

"ware off" should be "wear off".

I liked the ending to this chapter. It made me laugh. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~