Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
Faded Soulfire chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Hi again. I just realized that I read this and never reviewed. Sorry. For some reason, it went right over my head. I had to reread this chapter to remember exactly what happened, but it was very interesting. I like Marah and the werewolves dynamics together. I think he hasn't hurt her yet because she hasn't hurt him in any way, and I bet he's confused by that. Either way, he sure gets himself into his fair share of problems! And I have to say, the end of this chapter was great. He turns into his human form. Hmm. Now I really wonder what will happen.

Faded Soulfire
Freddy Teddy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
UPDATE!
ValSilph chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Oh! A cliffy :P You simply have to post the rest soon!
Sekhra chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Love it. So far so good, and as long as Raze and Marah (...and everyone else...) remain the cool, distinct characters they are, I'm hunkered down for a good ride. However, if Raze, for example, suddenly becomes the stereotypical passive-aggressive male lead that fictionpress users seem to so adore, I may just have to shoot you for ruining such an awesome start. (I'm kidding, I promise. Instead I'll just be really disappointed, and I'll probably whine to you a lot.) Therefore, I'm hoping you keep his real badassery (you know, none of that high school in-a-band/gang-and-I'm-so-hot sorta junk) real. Keep it real. Yeah, that's not cliched at all.

...anyway, there's not really enough yet for me to critique your plot or anything like that, but I have noticed that you switch tenses sometimes, which you should fix. For example, you write your story in past tense, so stick to it. When you say "he shot me a look..." you should follow it up with "he may have had a point" or "might have had a point" or even "might've had a point," if you feel like making it more conversational. In any case, switching to present when you say "he may have a point" is jarring when the entire piece reads in past tense. "To be honest" is okay in present tense because it's a common phrase.

CC (constructive criticism) aside, keep it up!

xoxo, Sekhra
elven-emma chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Well I'm certainly enjoying reading this and what a place to end it! Though it could probably do with a bit more detail, for example I was left wondering what the two minions looked like (the ones eating pancakes). And this could probably do with a proof read before uploading. Getting someone to read over it for you will help fix anything that doesn't make any sense. There's also quite a few spelling mistakes which can be distracting.

But the story is original and I'm certainly curious to see more of "Grey" as a human. It's also nice to have a story centering around a slightly evil household :)
elven-emma chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Ooh nice, an original idea. I'll be sure to read the next chapter
Freddy Teddy chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
It was SO good! Please Update soon! I can't wait! I really like 'the grey', especially the way you made it seem as if they were underappreciated. UPDATE SOON!
Serena of Fire chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Love your story! This is totally original and I haven't read one like this before. Update soon!
Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
very crazy familly...lol...poor marah...YAY THE GREY IS IN HUMAN FORM! UPDATE ASAP!
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Wow. This has so far been the best chapter you've concocted. I admit I burst out laughing several times during reading - especially when it came to the I'm-getting-a-budgie-the-next-time - and the tiny splash of humor was quite refreshening. The flow was very smooth and the pacing was excellent; a lot of boiled down in this chapter, so it made the story a whole lot more interesting. Great work !

~Jo
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I like her attitude. The dialogue and virginity comments made me smile. Nice work. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I liked that she saved the dog. The title kind of makes me laugh. ;) Nice work.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~
Lady of Confusion chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
great! the werewolf is the bomb...lol...UPDATE ASAP!
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Excellent language ! I loved the tone and pacing - the storyline was very interesting too - I could sense that things are just heating up ! A few grammar blips here and there, but that's quite normal for any writer.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading more.

~Jo
Faded Soulfire chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Ooh. I don't mind that you haven't revealed Raze's human form in this chapter. I think everything progressed very well in this chapter, and I'm really feeling bad for Raze. After all that he must've been through, his only way of security must be acting out and attacking other people. As long as he doesn't successfully attack or kill his owner, Marah, I'm quite attached to Raze already.

I don't like Malachai. At all. One of these days, I hope he gets touchy feely with Marah when Raze is in his human form. I'd love, love, love to see him pummel Malachai. Well, wolf form would work too. But Malachai getting his butt kicked would probably make my fictional day lol.

I don't know what to say besides I really like the pace of this chapter. Although, I am very anxious to read the next chapter (or whatever chapter it may be) where Raze's human form is revealed. Now, that seems interesting. Well, keep up the work and you don't need to apologize for the shortness of this chapter. I thought it was a perfectly aceptable length.

Until next time,