Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
CrimsonsNight chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
such a giod story! the way you expand on the mythos is really good. i almosy forgot werewolves change on the full moon. can't wait to see how that turns out!
CrimsonsNight chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
i really love the amount of depth and effort you put into your story. i love the references you add, they are very helpful and interesting to read.
CrimsonsNight chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
why do i get the feeling raze is going to fall head over heels for cassy?
CrimsonsNight chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
i was wondering if there was a deeper meaning to him calling her a bitch non stop? because technically it means female dog. so it she some kinda connection...subconsciously?
CrimsonsNight chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
really cassy is a work of art! i love her to bits!
CrimsonsNight chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
thats a great chapter! please finish this story! if you have difficulties with writers block, rereading my stories always helps me push on!
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
very good chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next. its such a lovely story.
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
i thi k cassy is one of my favorite character! i loved it when she talked about not thinking him licking the ladle was hygienic! i laughed really hard.
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
that was so cute and well written! please update!
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i like but there is something off about her character...kinda reminiscent of a masochist.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Great story!

Pleeeease update! !
sammi chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Please take down the story if you're not coming back. I was left in agony and I don't want others to be in the same situation.
Preposterous chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Interesting story! I notice you haven't updated in a while though. Please update soon
bout2writesomething chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Please updated
HayleeBailey chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Are you just going to end it? Really? That's not fair, I've been followuing thius freaken story since god knows when! If your going to end it than take it off the sight or label it :TEASER
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »