Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
very good chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next. its such a lovely story.
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
i thi k cassy is one of my favorite character! i loved it when she talked about not thinking him licking the ladle was hygienic! i laughed really hard.
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
that was so cute and well written! please update!
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i like but there is something off about her character...kinda reminiscent of a masochist.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Great story!

Pleeeease update! !
sammi chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Please take down the story if you're not coming back. I was left in agony and I don't want others to be in the same situation.
Preposterous chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Interesting story! I notice you haven't updated in a while though. Please update soon
bout2writesomething chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Please updated
HayleeBailey chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Are you just going to end it? Really? That's not fair, I've been followuing thius freaken story since god knows when! If your going to end it than take it off the sight or label it :TEASER
HayleeBailey chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Marah and Raze! Ugh! No Cassey and Raze! PLEASE OMG dude! you cant like let them have a moment in the forest and all and then be like BAM hey Cassey, I wanna do you in the mouth! Bro! Seriously, like dude, that'd be cheating on Marah, and the way she described herself and someone else did, im confused. Is she like one of those, "I'm really a fucking sex god, but i see myself as an ugly bitch" girls or is she just freaken straight up ugly butch lesbain? I wish you could right in Raze's point of view of him like unconsiencly oogle her? like, raze and marah are ment to be, cassey's to big of a wimp for him, ... i find her annoying. Sorry, but i do. PLEASE UPDATE LIKE SOON ps. i have a question. well, i suppose i have a lot of questions,... im just a thoughtful person i guess. Anyway! hey, just a thought, but like it'd be cool if you put Marah in like a damsal in distress and Raze comes out of no where and kicks freaken ninja ass, becuase his orignal purpose was to keep her safe and latley it seems to be going the other way around. It'd also be cuter if he quit calling her bitch. just a thought!

Love

Your devoted reader Haylee
chumett chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow, the first chapter is really amazing! This is definitely going on my Favorites!
NoNameInvisiCat chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
This story is absolutely fascinating! Aside from a few mistakes with punctuation (commas), I haven't found anything that you can improve on as a writer. I can't wait to read the next installment- though I am worried since your last update was over a year ago. Nothing happened to you right?
ImInALamp chapter 13 . 11/12/2011
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYY.

Please hurry and update! :)
Slyshindi chapter 13 . 11/10/2011
This is amazing. One of the best stories i have ever read (and im also comparing you to published authors). You could really go somewhere with this. Like publish it later on. Thats how good it is.
xJustADreamx chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
I love this fic! I hope Raze will eventually view Marah as part of his pack. (someone he has to protect with his life)

Please update soon!