Reviews for Good Dogs Don't Bite
CrimsonsNight chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
this story is brilliant! i love it soo very much, i mean the plot is filled with twists! and im very happy there is some progress between raze and marah.
CrimsonsNight chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
such a giod story! the way you expand on the mythos is really good. i almosy forgot werewolves change on the full moon. can't wait to see how that turns out!
CrimsonsNight chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
i really love the amount of depth and effort you put into your story. i love the references you add, they are very helpful and interesting to read.
CrimsonsNight chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
why do i get the feeling raze is going to fall head over heels for cassy?
CrimsonsNight chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
i was wondering if there was a deeper meaning to him calling her a bitch non stop? because technically it means female dog. so it she some kinda connection...subconsciously?
CrimsonsNight chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
really cassy is a work of art! i love her to bits!
CrimsonsNight chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
thats a great chapter! please finish this story! if you have difficulties with writers block, rereading my stories always helps me push on!
CrimsonsNight chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
very good chapter! i can't wait to see what happens next. its such a lovely story.
CrimsonsNight chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
i thi k cassy is one of my favorite character! i loved it when she talked about not thinking him licking the ladle was hygienic! i laughed really hard.
CrimsonsNight chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
that was so cute and well written! please update!
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
i like but there is something off about her character...kinda reminiscent of a masochist.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Great story!

Pleeeease update! !
sammi chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
Please take down the story if you're not coming back. I was left in agony and I don't want others to be in the same situation.
Preposterous chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Interesting story! I notice you haven't updated in a while though. Please update soon
bout2writesomething chapter 6 . 3/25/2012