Reviews for Mother of Pearl
Jack Sylverwind chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
story
Jack Sylverwind chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Oh god.i love this fucking story!
Jack Sylverwind chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Oh My Lady Gaga!
Jack Sylverwind chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
AW
plumblossom chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
I love the writing in this. I just found it and I'm looking forward to following it. The setting is surprising for me, as I didn't know that there was much of a grape industry in North Carolina in the 1980s. It sent me off to google, and I'm astonished at what I've discovered(being a California girl, I guess I'm provincial about wine). I did get a little jolt when the group of stoner kids were listening to Leadbelly tapes: not that they couldn't or wouldn;t, but at that time I'd think that it would have been remarkable: it would have been a defining thing for them to be listening to the old guy, I think. Maybe that's what you meant? That these kids had really specialized tastes in culture?

Anyway, aside from my ethnocentric boggling, I'm really enjoying the story, the mood, the detail, and all. Looking forward to the next update.
pinna chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. Interesting, original, beautiful. Please update soon!
beautyattempt chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
oh, i love the plot that you have. I love the burger joke, haha, makes me laugh. Please update soon