Reviews for When a Jock likes you
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Nice story! I had a great time reading it :-)
RandomGal chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Wow this was sooo good! Just the perfect lenght, I looved it!
Great work :)
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was too funny! I loved it (:
heal me forever chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
gosh another one shot of how dey r dng pretty plzzzz i love it :)
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I wish...
crazypsycho chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I have read this before many times. I just keep on coming back! :) I hope you could write a story longer and with more events happening. :D Write more! A sequel or something! Just write. :))
Alice Rose x chapter 1 . 12/22/2011

That was cute!

More relationship development next time between them?

Alice Rose x
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Depends on who the jock is LOL :)
Alfreddie chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I LOVE this! IT IS SO FUDGING CUTE AHHHH. Great job! :)
skylie chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is definitely one of my favorite oneshots. I've reread it numerous times and it's one of those stories that make me go awwww... Love your writing style. Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
It would be amazing if all the guys were like Isaac or at least half decent as he was.
naki chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
amazing
Freakleash chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Ha! I was just thinking of this story a few days ago! But I couldn't remember the title or the author. Glad I found it again!

This story makes me so unbelievable happy too. I think the only reason I didn't favorite this before was that her rejection of him made me sad. Even though the end just made me happy again. Oh, and I think it also kind of bothered me that they never really had many getting-to-know-each-other moments. Or something like that.

But I'm adding it to my favorites now! I'd like to be able to find this story in the future :D
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
D'aww, so precious. Love!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Hilarious! and really sweet!
98 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »