Reviews for When a Jock likes you
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
OHMYGOSH THIS ONE IS SO CUTE TO :D
xoxlaughformexox chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awh, your stories are so freaking cute.
sdyedanney chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
one of my favorites i must say!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I do like this story a lot. It is very cute and it is nice to read one of these every once and a while. The end reminds me of A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
applenica chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
i like this. it's cute but you didnt mention her name.
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
happy-drizzle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was the most adorable story I have EVER read. Hands down. :D
jmn23 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I really like this story. It is very cute and sweet. Just perfect to put a smile on my face during a very gloomy and depressing rainy day.
phoenix chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
aw! so nice of a cliche!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw... That's so cute. Isaac is so adorable!)
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
your characters are really cute and i really liked this one shot,but i do wish this one shot couldv'e been abit longer i feel like its been summarised but keep up the good work :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
oh. me likee! if you made this a long story instead of a one shot i reckon it would be better...you know, charachter developement and all that D

very cool tho!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Man so sweet.!.

This reminds me of the ending scene of a cinderella story where chad michael murray goes off the field up the stands to kiss hilary duff.!.

Ah.!. :D