Reviews for When a Jock likes you
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aww Isaac is well cute ]

I especially liked how fresh this story sounded, and that the hero wasn't so cocky as normal jocks are. Good job!
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 6/6/2008

so cute.

loved it

izzie
Kellybear chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed. Good work. :)
cherrystraw chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG!

this was so cliché but very very cute

i really liked it!
x3life chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aw this was really cute and good! but, i think the i love you part might be a little too strong.. if it was a i really like u or something i feel like it would work better.. )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It's very cute and pretty well-written, but I don't quite understand how she fell for him (other than perhaps the fact that he is quite endearing). Cliche, yes, but I like it. (: Fluff is love, and artistic dreamer is, too, for adding this to our c2. (:

(Hehe that rhymes. XD)
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Always a fan of a good (and this was bloody good!) jock-nerd story!

Sweet! Congrats!

Lol, a jock with actual feeling? :O Can that even be possible? Kidding
Pione chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw. That was really cute. :)
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aw...how cute! i love cliches, especially jock-nerd ones! Isaac is the sweetest guy ever! but i do have one question, who was the guy that made her give up her seat in the very beginning. at first i thought it was isaac, but he wouldn't do that...i don't really get that part, but still, an awesome job and i love the obliviousness of the girl! makes it all the more interesting!
N.M.B chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Loved it. Especially when you put in Twilight, or to be exact, Eclipse (don't deny it, I am fellow Twilight-aholic). Though I think the part about being marked by vampires should be imprinted by werewolves, but it's your choice. A very good story!
Cortney chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
It was a cute story, but you're missing the development of her feelings for Isaac. The whole exchange of "I love you"s is very fast and out of the blue, at least on her side.

But I do like the little details you put in for characterization, like Isaac checking out all the Norah Roberts books just because she said she liked her books or when she fell and all she thought was that it was lucky she was wearing jeans so no one would make fun of seeing her knickers.

Nice job!
MySunshine chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aww, really cute story!

i just thought the beginning was kinda confusing. it did clear up after i read the whole story, but ... i didn't know whether the 'he' she was talking about was this linebacker-dude or someone else.

and ... was their cough kind of a 'that's-the-girl-isaac-likes'-cough?

*lol* he's 'reading' a nora roberts book without knowing xD

must have blown his reputation to heaven and back *laughing fit*

and although it was nice to know what she didn't see, how does she know, for example, that he went back to the library with the library cards of his teammates etc?

isaac's cute, though how nice of him to give her his jacket.

i know all about this letterman-jacket thing. they treat it as if it was something like a holy thing or something xD

poor isaac. gets rejected in front of the whole school ... and how sad he was after that T.T

yay, seems like her kiss blew him full of energy xD

besides some stuff that you might have to clear up (as i already explained), it was a very cute story!

keep it up