Reviews for Sense with a Side of Dense
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
I love this story! It's so cute! Usually, stories I read are about how the girls change the guys (from a horrid past, etc) which I don't mind reading because they're incredibly cute with lots of fluff, but it was nice to see the tables turned which is one of the reasons why I enjoyed reading this so much! Great story. Keep up the great work! :-)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Uh oh. Finally, the confrontation ... But it had to happen sooner or later ... Great chapter, by the way! I can't wait to read the final one! :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I love this chapter! I liked how she realized that he was her tutor! :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
It sounds great so far! I can't wait to read what's next :)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Haha so cute!

xx
Clorinda chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Oh my GOD. Could the title have been any WORSE? It makes the story sound like some sort of crackfic that's meant to keep the reader in splits, but comes off as being seriously lame. That's not the numero uno reason why I liked this one so much.

I liked Wyatt a lot more than Andy, her attitude got almost unbearable towards the end until she came off as a mockery of "trailer park girl" (thank you, "Wild Things"! I love thy maker!) but her toughness and determination was beautifully inspiring.

I don't really know how to write a coherent review for this one, to convey all I want to say. The realism, Wyatt, the ending (it made me laugh), Mr. C, Wyatt's go-for-it speech to Andy in the end, the shameless deus ex machina— it came together really well. Characterization was amazing; but Bethany was the weak link in the chain: she was way too larger-than-life, too contrived.
blurrylights chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
That was such a great story! I loved the ending, and I felt like crying tears of joy! You seriously did an amazing job, and I love Wyatt and Andy together. That last sentence seriously was perfect. Amazing job. :)
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
This chapter was hilarious! I love Beth. She's ah-mazing! :P
blurrylights chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
AHH! I love this! I can't concentrate on my bio homework!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Yay! A good story, again. I knew you wouldn't dissapoint. Even though the whol;e tutoring business is cliche - and so is the rich boy/ poor girl thing by the way - you wrote it really well.
Karoru-chan chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Loved this story!

I love how you make you're charcters with flaws and I love the unique plots you create.

Keep up with the good work!

xoxo
elisefey chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
I love the ending line: it's not too cheesy but just the right amount of emotion to make a great, happy ending without breaking out of Andy's character. Pluse, it was just funny.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Yo.

I just read this (not that you didn't conclude that on your own); and it wasn't like anything I expected.

It was different, funny, entertaining, sugar, spice and everything nice.

I loved Beth, the whole part with her talking to Andy was amusingly arresting.

The ending was charming.

I loved it.

Thanks for sharing.
Mausnea chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Awe with a side of some!

Faved!
Jay827 chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
wow. i can't umm believe she lied to his sister about who she was. umm ok. well i'm on to the next and last chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »