Reviews for When She Smiles
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i lavv the oneshot. it's so sweet:)
dreamgazer220 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww, that was so cute! I loved it. And I wasn't really sure where it was going, but it was definitely good. And I also love how you didn't use names aside from "Preston", because sometimes names don't really matter. Great job!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Love it! Definitely like it from the guys POV :D
brown.eyed-kid chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ah, so sweet! xo
JustPlainJane chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow, that was beautiful :) I loved it!

Very well written. Great job, Mandy :)
theaddictedfighter chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Ooh, this was cute. ;)

I don't know... it didn't seem very fluffy, more like a more serious romance but I think that's good to see every once in a while. I like how you progressed the two of them until they meet in the middle - it's quite cute. Most of the lines you use to describe their situation aren't cliche, which is again awesome. I roll my eyes when cliche phrases come out, but I'm being hypocritical because I write cliche phrases too, occasionally. This was sort of different and I didn't LOVE it, with a chocolate cherry on top, but it was good so keep up the nice work. Keep on writing, don't be afraid to let the words flow. ;)

Manda
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
very sweet. i like it how there is no closer description on the characters. :)
SamB chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
this is one of my most favourite one-shots. can i just say? would love it if you wrote more!
styling16 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
aw...
grassong chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
this was soo cute!

very fun to read!

i love how you wrote it in a guy's pov

good job! :]
wolfprint chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
that was soo sweet!
Veronica Kimble chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw. that was so sweet. XD
koerle chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This has to be one of the cutest stories I have ever read!
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
:) so cute. i love it. and i honestly love how there're no names except "Preston."

:D at least, i think there are no names . . .

haha!

-toffeecakesxox.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
great job here, loved the cute story :)
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »