Reviews for When She Smiles
nanakathleen chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so cute!

And she should've never gotten with Preston in the first place. I mean, just the name makes him sound like a faggot.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was sweet! Oh, i liked it.
x3life chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
aw this is so cute! )
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Oneshots are fun, and this is a fantastic one for your first. The writing's good, the characters dynamic, and the plot engaging. It's cliched and fluffy, yes, but it's just amazing to read, and I'm very glad the wicked monkey added this to our c2. (: And I have to agree with you that guy POVs are fun to write; I'm writing one right now, and I find it very very fun, though I'm a little stuck at the moment. (:
The Doctor in the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Great! Brilliant! [continues to page through Thesaurus, looking for words describing your story]

Yours,

Kaito Kid-Sama
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was really cool. Not too mushy but with just enough cuteness. I really like it:D
jaded image chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoyed reading this :) The relationship between the guy and the girl isn't the typical best friend cliche or the enemy-turned-lover cliche. It's cute that they fell in love without either of them being aware. Very cute!
pandorka42 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wicked! XD
xLittleBlackConverse chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw. That was so darn cute. I love guys like the guy in your oneshot. Kind of jerky, only not really. Anyway it was really good. The whole i-lied-about-getting-married-thing? Nice ]
groban chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
this is probably one of the most refreshing romantic pieces i've read in a LONG time...it made me sigh, that's a huge compliment, if you know what i mean. I loved it.
deny.me.not chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
awe, that was cute, I really enjoyed reading it. I also love how you don't find out their names, haha. I just realized that now.

Good job. ]

-dmn.
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Aw that is the cutest thing ever. I loved it.

JM
Kabryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I like this story. It was very sweet. _
PaintSunshine chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw, that's super sweet! :)

I really love it.
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it! It was so very cute.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »