Reviews for our growing insanity
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
They are your characters-your creations. They can be anything, do anything, say anything. You channeled insanity. F**ck-that's amazing. Do not discount your art-don't fight it. Purge it-give to the world-someone needs it.

McKinley
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I don't think it sucks at all. As I've said before, you should have more confidence in your work. You're good :)

Faith
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
well I still think you write a better masculine character than a female on. but that's up too you. this story was way better than your last even if you think it was awful. not everything can be a Mona Lisa.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
it's painfully obvious that you don't know what you're talking about. there's no need to write that in your author's note. a word of advice: you should stick to writing what you know, or else you should go out and experience what you want to write.
destinee's notebook chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Whoa...hi, I remember you. :P I didn't realize until I'd clicked on the story and saw your name...

Your stuff is good in the same way some poems are good. You don't know how to respond, just that you liked it. For some odd reason. The madness and the...instability of things, though, that's written really well, I think.