Reviews for Spineless And Cruel
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
you show so much in your work and your growth as a writer is so evedent as i go along, i just have to say you have done and overcome so much and it shows with every line!
Mrs.Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Deep. Very Deep. I appreciate that you make the lanuage simple, but yet complex so people can understand you and how you feel. Awesome
5by5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Really good writing. Love it! :)
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wow, very deep; this is a recurring idea of yours, isn't it? I really enjoyed the chorus, and the line that "I'm the survivor, you're the victim" - that was very strong :)
jojoba-music-girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This isn't your best work. A bit too repetitive, though in different words. I know you can do better!
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Yes, too bad there are people like that who pretend they're our friend yet when they show theoir true colors you'd think they're a total stranger. It's a fact but it hurts.
Lady Alera Van Hexis chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow.

This song just leaves me speechless. I love the powerful chorus and the simplicity of the subject matter. I wish that I knew the sound/type of music that you thought of when you wrote this. Again. Another piece of art that reflects who you really are. Your work truely is effortless. As I have said before. It seems so simple for you to write. Effortless. Like breathing...

I really enjoyed this.

Always,

Alera
lymli chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
well, the chorus is the powerful part, I think it's a cool rhyme, it reminds me of my mother for some reason.
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
you know you write really powerful stuff.