Reviews for Losing it All
Miss All That chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Hello Dear
Ur stories r hilarious . I wonder why you have not completed them, hope everything is ok there and life is treating you good. Cheers xox
twibbit chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Avid Supporter chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
Even after five years, I want you to know that some of us still haven't given up on you. I really hope you pick this up again. And your other stories. Please.
Yeasayer chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon? i get that its been like like five years but this story is sooo good!
anonymous chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
HAHA why is seamus finnigan in this school?! had hogwarts closed down or something?
AnonymousReads chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Ha I already am loving this story which is why you have to finish it. Pretty please with a cherry on top shes so innocent and I so want to figure out how this is going to play out. Update soon. Please. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
I find it extremely funny that most of the stories I enjoy reading nowadays are those that have not been updated in years. To say that I would like to find out what happens next would be quite redundant at this point, I believe, but your story is off to a brilliant start. The plot is fun and the characters are such a blend of humor and tragedy that the story is very easy to read. It flows nicely and it has the distinct feel of being just glimpses into what is happening. Like snapshots. I really do hope you've not abandoned writing because you have the talent for it!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Simon is scaring me. I won't give up on you, so I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Simon is so creepy! But I feel bad that he waited and Finn never called back.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I couldn't stop laughing when i read this. I'm sad to see that it's not being updated.
lady chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I love this story why haven't you updated I would love to see how it turns out please this is hilarious.
Carbondoxy chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
This Story is one of the funniest and amazing once that I have come across on fictionpress. Sadly many of these promising stories are always found incomplete. I really do hope that you get to complete this one.

PS: This story really is amazing. Makes me laugh just remembering it. :)
Preposterous chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
I'm sad to see this story hasn't been updated in a while. But I will still continue to hope!

- Looking forward to reading more.
theblacksheepinme chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
UPDAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEEEEEE!
Humperdinky chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I love this story. I know you haven't updated it in almost 3 years and this makes me really sad because it makes me think you don't realise how great of a writer you truly are. I'm not just saying this because I want to know what happens next in this story. I genuinely believe that you are super talented. I wish I could write this well and have the confidence to share my writing with other people.

I hope that you are still writing because it would be a shame to let your talent go to waste. I think you have something really special here with this story, but I Only Date Nerds is one of my all-time favourite stories on FP. I'd like to think that one day you'll continue hoth, but until then, I'll keep enjoying the chapters you've posted.

Good luck in whatever you're doing.
256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »