Reviews for Borderline
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2015
WHAT. Noooo :'(
Loved Castor so much more than Marcus.
Also, babies suck.
Ameila loves Anime chapter 9 . 7/11/2015
Okay, so I have a question for you. Why'd you name a character Casper? Every time I read it, it remind me of Casper the Friendly Ghost. Which is seriously weird! Though you are Canadian. Maybe you've never heard of the movie? I wouldn't blame you, it's a pretty bad movie, its just me, my friends and classmates use it in passing reference. I guess that just makes it weird for me. I don't know. Anyway, I like the story so far! Can't wait to find out what happens next! Thank you for writing this! Keep up the good work!
muffy12 chapter 32 . 1/1/2015
wow best hours of my life spent reading this...better than some published works just wow x
Awesometasticnes chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
OHMYWORD I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. I know it's probably been awhile since someone reviewed this, but seriously, this story was awesome. You HAVE to finish the second one! I LOVE LOVE LOVE werewolf stories and this is one of the- if not just the- best I've read. It was amazing. I don't think I can say it enough. You should be very proud of this story!
Francheska Anazette chapter 32 . 7/24/2014
Hey I just finished your story and realized I never reviewed. I really enjoyed it. I especially loved how you made sure each character was unique and all their names. I can't wait to read the second book!
Dominique Diane chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
I read this story before Christmas vacations, so my review might no have the inspiration it should have! Truth is that I loved how the story developed and the fact that I didn't know with who was she going to end. First I thought it would be one of the twins but then she and Marcus...I loved it!
PaintedPicture chapter 32 . 8/29/2013
love it.. Constructed well, with a progressive plotline. And character development was awesome as well. Love that you made little, to none grammar mistakes and didn't fail to notice that you wrote 'mum' instead of 'mom' made my day (i love in NZ so thats how we spell it here)
The Undecisive Thinker chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I actually really like this. I came across the story a few times but since I'm more of a vampire fan I skipped over it. But I decided to give it a chance and I quite enjoy it. The characters are funny and the storyline is good so far! I'm just curious to see who Penelope ends up with. I'm assuming it's going to be one of the lycans, and it appears like there are several...ah, rather nice options for her. Then there's Julien. :p. Can't wait to see how you figure that one out.
Good Job!
princessoftheshadowsofdestiny chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
go casper go caper! I support casper/penelope!
princessoftheshadowsofdestiny chapter 14 . 3/1/2013
how's getting more than 350 working out for you huh?
WolfynWynter chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
I was going to say Diana reminds me of Artemis, but then I realised that the Diana you were talking about was the Roman equivalent of Artemis (I thought you meant the Greek Diana sorry haha)

This is a bit late, but:
HAREM!
AriTakahashi chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Damn! This book was intense! The best I've ever read and that's saying a lot because I don't normally read books with werewolves buy your's rocked. I can't wait for the second book.
RomanticaKH1 chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
Oh dear god I didn't see that coming at all! I feel like I have been smacked in the face. That was the best ending I've ever read! So, it looks like Mars and Neppie will be together!? PLEASE say yes! Now, I must go rad the sequel! Book 2 here I come!

p.s. I loved this whole chapter, even though it was really short. Especially when Penny said: "Oh no, Penny, don't worry about it! We don't need protection, it's not like we can make mule babies or anything!" Penelope mocked. "Well, you've got your mule baby, Marcus!"

I died laughing right there. Thanks for the wonderful story.
RomanticaKH1 chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
NOOOOO ;;, NO NO NO! Sun of a bitch! -insert long ass bleep sound here while I rant- This can't be happening! Why Pen, why! It's not that I don't like Pen and Mars together, I love them, I want them to be the couple at the end! But I have the striking suspicion that you are going to put Pen with Casper! I'm fan-girling SOOO much over this chapters end, but I know it won't last. It makes me sad. I want NeppiexMarcus in this story! TTATT
PugLove chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Ohhhh possesive wolves! I like it! Really good story! I hope Penelope travels with the pack!
388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »