Reviews for Wait
MoonlightRouge chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
i like your poem,its very imaginative

and romantic.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Because of how the piece is formatted, it's hard to tell where the chorus ends. You punctuation is off a bit, but I do really like your descriptions of love. They're sweet, but not really cliched. Nicely done.
breiteliza chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I'm sort of confused what is the chorus?
AK the Twilight chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
This song really doesn't feel like a song to me. The words are well-developed and the entire work has a cool and sweet tone, it's just that there's unity lacking. The lines don't seem to follow any particular rhythm or unison, something that no matter how abstract a song is, it still must retain that sense of unity. Consider that when writing your next song.

Other than that, I found it very sweet. Love poetry is treasured and this is another good job from you. Keep up the good work.
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Daisuki! I loved the words you used, and the message was so clear. I really liked how you set up the text with the short sentences! Your rhyming was effective too!

This will go in my favorites!

The Reverse Edge Blade
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This is very sweet. I could easily see it being played (even though I would probably never guess the correct rhythm). I enjoyed reading this, it's very good.