Reviews for The Dance
Razzial chapter 1 . 2/1
I think its awesome
Wolfie13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love the way you went with it, it didn't have the imediate everyone-hates-you-now-go-die-in-a-hole air that most do now. I'm lesbian and the better half of my school dosen't really give a shit and leaves me alone. The other half is also gay/lesbian or bi and help me when they can. I don't see why everyone has to freak out in a story nowadays about gays/lesbians coming out. Especially since most people, whether they admit it or not, already know instinctively whether someone is gay or not. XD They see something they can't have or that dosen't want them and they try to take it.
jquackers chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
D'aww. Too cute, too cute. I thought maybe a confession with words would've worked better. Just my opinion though. I absolutely loved how both of their parents are so supportive and loving. Makes me happy to see things like that. [:
Omok chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
._.; weird. I think I read this before. HAHA. Yeah, i did. this same story. but psh. that's irrelevant, since like, I probably read it at like 4AM or something and I was too tired to review or add it to favorites. but I did now.

I really like this story. A lot. Only if it had be more than a single chapter. :D it would've been great O

anyways! good/great/wonderful story! :D
Phantisaeii chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I'm basically reiterating what the other reviews say when I tell you this, but the positive parents and generally sunny outlook throughout the entire story is very refreshing. Not all parents out there are narrow-minded, lesbian-hating, oblivious sticklers. Also, it's nice to see a good girl-on-girl with minimum "wah! but it's another girl!" angst.

Jonni worried about other, more usual things a teenager would worry about, like "what if she says no?" It made me smile. :] Good job! And I'm looking forward to your submission in Watermelon Press. :
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I liked it! espcially the parents and stuff...but I liked the girls most.
Tia Dalma chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
The genuine emotion and sincerity made me smile.

It was really sweet. I applaud your talent.