Reviews for Choosing Packs: Going Public
WanderingTheDreams chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
I have a bad feeling that she's gonna choose Theo...

I REALLY like Sylvan! *goes off sulking in a corner*
WanderingTheDreams chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
Okay, so I just started reading this story and Jenny is telling Will that she'll roll with the story. There's just one part I don't get:

Why doesn't she just kill him and Caroline? Then go through their house to get the camera?

Like, they are werewolves for crying out loud. Lol. They can kill a couple of reporters to keep their secret... right?

P.S. I love the story. I'm team Sylvan (ex-team Jeremy cuz he's being a butt so far). ;)
Celestial chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
NO. NO. NO. NO. WHY? I wanted Sylvan as Jenny's mate! I really did. Theo is more level headed, but I wanted Sylvan! Eh. It is YOUR story, after all. But still. . .
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
I am now incredibly depressed. I mean...I do love Theo. I just feel awful that there are two men that are in love with her and won't ever have her. :'( It's enough to bring me to tears. Excellent story. I'm now going to read the last one.
Jamie chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
wow awesome ending. and im glad she went but im going to miss the pack. atleast she has theo.
BlackTreaderWolf chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Good
midnightdream-5 chapter 10 . 12/29/2008
ok so seriously everytime i come on here it changes... any who sorry i haven't read any for a while but i never have any time to come on the comp anymore :( it sucks.

its really good and i will eventually catch up lol so keep it up :)

Kat x
Laura Lopez chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
no! How could you just end it! AH! I love that you picked Theo, I always liked him best. *sighs cause it's over* So will there be a trilogy? :D I sure do hope so, I can't believe it just ends there! I was so shoked to read last chapter that I almost closed the window so I didn't have to read it. lol I LOVED IT! THE WHOLE THING! I just wish it didn't seem like it ended so soon. :(
Laura Lopez chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
Oh my gosh I just hate that Will guy! Even though he's trying to help now, it's all his fault. I can't wait to read the next chapter, way to leave a little cliff hanger. lol
hells666angel chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
o no... not sylvan and jeramy..lol sorry if i spelt there nakmes wrong. i suppsoe they took matters into therre own hands? lol [if im right] x
beaglelvr93 chapter 19 . 10/26/2008
Yay! Somehow I was expecting that. Theo, Theo, Theo. He's the most mature of the boys. Jer and Sylv just squabbled. :)

Great last chap! Is she starting her own pack in washinton?
Lynn-Night chapter 19 . 10/23/2008
Good job!

That was surprising that she chose Theo but I kind of saw it coming.

Loved it so much!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Annabel Wynters chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
OH MY GODS! I can't believe that you ended it!AHH! I liked it though, still think Jeremy should have won the 'mate' title.
RaelynRayne chapter 19 . 10/22/2008
Awesome ending! I absolutely love what you di with this story. I am actually glad Jenny chose Theo. He fits her best in my opinion. Cannot wait for the next book... I'll be checking out the other stories while I wait.
Isabellamarie chapter 19 . 10/22/2008